Chapter 11: Feelings

3rd Person's POV

You guys took an exit to Angel's house. He got a taxi but he didn't tell you where you're going.

"Where are we going?" you asked, he smiled and said.

"You'll see." the whole ride you were clinging on to him and he was caressing your hair, you felt safe with him.

The taxi drops you off to this beach and you guys walked to the docks.

You and Denki sat on the edge of the docks with his arms around your shoulder.

"You changed y/n-" by his words you snapped

"You see Denki, I didn't change it was YOU who changed. One day this girl shows up at school then the second you lay your eyes on her you just completely forgot about me, like did I ever exist to yo-" you were cut off by Denki putting his lips on yours. He kissed you passionately, you were too shocked but you kissed back.

Then he pulled away and he holds your hand.

"I was gonna say that you changed, from being my best friend to being the love of my life. I'm sorry for my ignorance, I didn't mean for you to feel that way. How can I forget you? You were my first love you know. I always had these feelings for you y/n, I was just afraid you didn't feel the same way. So I turned my back from my true feelings but nothing really made my heart feel the same as you did. I was afraid if I told you, you'd run away from me."

"Denki Kaminari, why would I run away from you? You are the best thing that ever happened to my life, I was scared you'd leave me but you didn't. All my life I've been lying to myself that you're just my best friend, but I pretended that way because I always thought you never felt the same. I knew I had a crush on you the first day I met you." You smiled and he kissed you hand.

He moved behind you and hugged you from the back.

"Y/n?" he whispered to your ear

"Will you be my Girlfriend?" he asks you, you smiled and looked back.

"Yes." He hugged you tighter and you stayed like that for an hour then Denki broke the silence and said.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

----------------------
Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked it 💖🥴
Have a nice/day ☀️🌙
New chapter everyday :>
And PLUS ULTRA!!!