Nagato and Mutsu's feelings have been hurt by Nelson

Mark Wayne Windle: Are you two okay? **sits down in between them on the bed**

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Are they, okay? Author?

They hug me and shed the tears once more.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Who did this?

Mark Wayne Windle: Nelson the tsundere! Oh, me and SR_541 will show that chick what happens when you hurt the things der Kaiser loves the most ja? You're welcome to join us once she's no longer a weakened sh*t head, mein Kaiser.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: **evil German noises** Oh, we will, enjoy torturing her until she dies!

Mark Wayne Windle: Jawohl, mein Kaiser!

The Kaiser sits on the bed and asks Nagato if she's okay. Then, she hugs him and sheds even more tears. He returns the hug.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: **sheds a tear or two himself** Shh, everything will be okay, my friend.

Mutsu: **sobs** I am-cut off.

Mark Wayne Windle: You are the best sister Nagato could have ever asked for my friend. Nelson simply doesn't have a sister, that's living. I will ensure your revenge if you want.

Mutsu: Please do it for us, author, Kaiser.

We spend about thirty or so minutes trying to calm them down, we use the old petting trick and it works a little, but not as much as it normally does. They cry themselves to sleep.

Mark Wayne Windle: **sighs** I haven't shed an actual tear from sadness in years, mein Kaiser.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: I haven't shed a single tear from emotions since the age of 12, it's been a decade by now.

Mark Wayne Windle: Type "F" for Nagato and Mutsu, type "enjoy your miserable, slow, painful, lonely, sad for you, enjoyable for us, pathetic death Nelson" I'll see you soon as Nelson recovers and when SR_541 finishes her ideas for torturing the pig.

Mutsu **nestles**

Mark Wayne Windle: They deserve a good rest, they'll need a lot of time after what just happened mein Kaiser.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: They will indeed need time my friend, indeed.

Matt: Is what I heard true, Windle?

Mark Wayne Windle: Yes, every single word, is true, my friend.

Matt: I'll leave you to it then. I hope they can recover.

The Kaiser sets Nagato down and tucks her in.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: As for your break author, that will change a little, but just because of what happened, understood.

Mark Wayne Windle: Jawohl, mein Kaiser.

He leaves the room while I tuck Mutsu in, and then myself in a chair. In an hours time, I awake to find myself in the bed with the two foxes holding onto me like for dear life. But not as intense though. There tails are wrapped around my arms and stop at my elbows. The warmth soon forces me back into the sleeping zone.