The Siren Realm

Mark Wayne Windle: **working on papers**

**portal opens**

Observer Alpha: Oh author?

Mark Wayne Windle: Huh? **turns around** Um, h-how can I help you Alpha?

Observer Alpha: Well, the Empress has an offering.

Mark Wayne Windle: Which is?

Observer Alpha: Shelter in our base.

Mark Wayne Windle: Ugh, we don't have a bloody choice. Fine, I'll have every one gather their things and meet in my office Alpha.

Observer Alpha: Okay. See you soon Doctor.

I call everyone to my office and after five minutes, they are in my office.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Why have you called us here author?

Mark Wayne Windle: Alpha just came in through the portal and said that the Empress would like for us to join their world.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Ugh, we don't have a choice, they'll just force us anyway.

Mark Wayne Windle: That is what I said mein Kaiser.

Matt: So, we are just moving worlds yes?

Mark Wayne Windle: Of course, and I have also called in a few other authors that I'll introduce later. They're waiting for us on the other side of the portal. So, pack your things quickly, an old friend of ours wants us to come to their world. So be it.

Franz: Understood author, Hans, get z "special" recipe book.

Hans: I will never forgive myself if I leave it behind.

Nagato: Does that include us author?

Mark Wayne Windle: Of course, decides, you two are actually characters in the Siren realm book I have ongoing. So, it's just adding we, the authors and Prussian's, to that book. We are the ones that right the stories after all.

Comrade Downneck: Hmm, do they have Vodka?

Observer Alpha: Of course.

Comrade Downneck: Yes! **runs out of my office to pack**

Matt: Soviets and their Vodka, I swear. I better get to packing then.

Everyone starts to pack. I pack the Prussian Flag that hangs in my office, the Holy MG-42, the Holy Saber, my families dagger, my families post-Civil War shotgun, my books for you readers, my laptop, my hat, a spare uniform I wear, some documents, and some pens. Mean while, Franz and Hans pack their "special" recipe book, their hats, a spare uniform each, the Holy FG-42, the Holy Flammenwerfer, some knock out darts for Comrade Downneck, and a few other things. Matt packs the same but packs the Holy STG.44, his Saber, his hat, and a Luger. Kaiser Wilhelm VIII packs his family relics and other historical items of his family. Downneck packs his books, a pen, his Soviet medals, and a few other Russian personal items. Windlekonig packs his things while Mutsu and Nagato do the same. But Nagato still has to bring her foxes. (Fluffy the Great!).

Ten minutes later

Mark Wayne Windle: Is everyone ready now?

Everyone: Jawohl Author Windle.

Mark Wayne Windle: Gut, we're ready Alpha.

Observer Alpha: Great, follow me.

We go through the portal walk out into a sitting area. Then we see an old ally of ours, Arbiter - The Empress III.

Arbiter: Hello authors, Kaiser, Windlekonig, Nagato and Mutsu. Welcome to the Siren realm.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Start to the point please Arbiter. It is also nice to see you my friend.