Time with Nagato and Mutsu

I'm in the office doing work again.

Mark Wayne Windle: **working on papers**

Nagato: **walks into the office** Huh? A-Author, you're not suppose to be here.

Mark Wayne Windle: **sighs** The papers won't do sign themselves Nagato, so I have to do them. Even I am supposed to have a week off, I simply refuse it. But I will take a break well my work is done. That, I promise.

Nagato: Okay Author. **exits my office**

Nagato's view

She enters her office and sees her sister working.

Mutsu: **signs a paper** Finished! **looks up and notices Nagato** Hi Nagato-nee-san!

Nagato: Hi Mutsu-nee. Um, we need to talk.

Mutsu: Huh? O-okay. Well, what do you want to talk about Nee-san?

Nagato: **closes the door** It's about the Author.

Mutsu: He's off for a week

Nagato: That's the problem. He won't accept it. He told me that when I went into his office. He said he won't relax until his work is done.

Mutsu: **sighs** He really must take a break, he is at risk of collapsing for exhaustion if he continues.

Nagato: I know, he is stressed out, but he is trying to hide it the best he can. Which isn't good at all.

Mutsu: I know, we need to find a way to bring him down from his position so he can relax.

**knock knock knock**

Nagato: Huh? **looks at the door** Come in.

Matt: **opens the door** I am hearing about our friend correct? **closes the door behind him**

Mutsu: Y-yes Matt, he won't step down to relax.

Matt: **sighs** I feared that would happen. He is working to hard. For 4 months he's posted two chapters a day at least, every single day as well. He must relax. But he doesn't understand how and when to relax when he has work to do.

Nagato: When, what are our options?

Matt: Force him to step down, talk him into it, or the last resort. We knock him out and bring him to a place that he can't escape from to try to get back to work for a week or so.

Mutsu: **gulps** The first two have been done and clearly didn't work.

Nagato: **sighs** I've never wanted to do this or anything like it, but we don't have a choice.

Matt: Well, how will we execute this?

Nagato: We could Chloroform him, use the needle, hands, or tie him up and drag him. But dragging won't work because of his special training.

Matt: Lets use the Chloroform, but not a lot, we don't want him to be overdosed from it. Use the weakest one we have. But when you use it on him, he will resist and can even push through it and not fall unconscious, that is how strong he is and his training is unique, it even included this and how to push through it.

Mutsu: Okay Matt! But where will we put him?

Matt: Well, he will stay with you girls.

Nagato and Mutsu: WHAAAA!!!!

Matt: He won't listen to us, including the Kaiser himself. But you two, you two are special indeed. If you two can use your cuteness enough, then it'll get to him and he'll tell himself to stop and relax. If he listens to himself and goes with it, then he'll do it. You two just need to convince him through your cuteness. It will work one hundred percent.