Four lemons. Why?

Mark Wayne Windle: Finally, finished creating one lemon and copy and pasting three lemons from another book. I hate doing these lemons but the content for the readers must go on.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Puberty and lemons are never a good combination.

Mark Wayne Windle: Jawohl. (Yes sir.). I pray I don't ever have to go through a lemon.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: If anyone tries, then you now what to do. Just shout and we will come to your aid.

Mark Wayne Windle: Thank you mein Kaiser. (my Kaiser.).

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Our pleasure my friend. There hasn't been any problems or issues lately today. So that is a relief.

Mark Wayne Windle: Indeed it is. Karma?

Karma: **enters my office** Yes author?

Mark Wayne Windle: Did you take care of those perverted Yandere's yet?

Karma: Of course I did author. Bismarck and Tirpitz were around with Nagato, Mikasa, and Amagi. So I caused the five to punish the Yandere's.

Mark Wayne Windle: Gut. (Good). No one is missing ad everything is perfect for now. I'll leave Matt be, he is still working on that chapter of his.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: I read his books and they are quite enjoyable to read.

Karma: They really are, the same with your books author.

Mark Wayne Windle: Thank you. Say, how is that project coming along?

Karma: Slow, be we are making progress.

Mark Wayne Windle: Good, I wonder how the trail is going?

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Who's trail?

Mark Wayne Windle: The trail of Prinz Eugen in another book made by a different author. I heard that she is guilty of r*ping Enterprise and Belfast.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Mein gott. (My god).

Mark Wayne Windle: I know, she was trying to get to Enterprise's daughters. Could possibly get the FBI on Eugen? I know she will play her cards.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: I can try my friend.

Mean while

Dewey: How do you plead Prinz Eugen for the rape of Enterprise?

Prinz Eugen: Guilty your Honor, and.

Dewey: And Ms. Eugen?

Prinz Eugen: Your should turn around.

Dewey: Okay.

She looks behind her and sees Friedrich der Grosse.

Dewey: **gasps** Who are you?

FDG attempts to stab her but she dodges and then throws her hands up.

Dewey: **still sitting down and throws her hands up into the air** I surrender.

FDG: Hmm, well, what should I do Prinz Eugen?

Prinz Eugen: Well, since she did respect me and they took me prisoner, I think the favor will be returned.

FDG: Very well then, if you move a muscle, then you will die. Understood your honor?

Dewey: Y-Yes ma'am.

FDG: Good. Nimi, please watch her.

Z-23: Understood Friedrich. **points her gun at Dewey's back**

FDG walks over to Enterprise and Eugen does the same.

Prinz Eugen: Now, you are going to tell me where your daughter is Enterprise.

Enterprise: **pissed off** I'll never let you hurt nor touch my daughters.

Back in my office

Mark Wayne Windle: Hopefully nothing horrible.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: Indeed. I'll get that FBI team in there now.

Mark Wayne Windle: Understood mein Kaiser. (my Kaiser).

He leaves to get an FBI team ready while I continue my work. Then Mutsu walks in again. But she has a very very tired looking expression

Mutsu: **yawns** Hello author.

Mark Wayne Windle: Are you okay Mutsu?

Mutsu: Yes, just a little sleepy. **yawns**

Mark Wayne Windle: What happened?

Mutsu: W-well, Saratoga pulled a prank on me that went wrong and half my dorm was gone in a second.

Mark Wayne Windle: Explains why you weren't here earlier. Okay, I'll have it solved when someone is available.

Mutsu: Okay. **yawns**

She walks over to me and sits in my chair. I let it slide and continue my work. She slowly but surely falls asleep again. Leaning on my shoulder while her tail wraps around my waist. I begin to wonder why she comes to my office instead of Matt's or another author's office.

Mutsu **faint breathing and sleeping**

Mark Wayne Windle: And that's all she wrote. Enters my office, explains why she was late, sits in my chair, and falls asleep. **writing another chapter**

She nestles on my shoulder for some reason but I once again let it slide because she isn't causing trouble or anything.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: I have-cut off.

Mark Wayne Windle: Shhhh. sorry my Kaiser, but someone is very tired.

He notices Mutsu and says sorry.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: **whispering** Sorry author, now, as I was saying, I have ordered an FBI team and they caught those damned Iron Blood's torturing Enterprise so Eugen can have one of Enterprise's daughters to herself. FDG held a knife to Dewey's neck while Z-23 aimed at Enterprise's head.

Mark Wayne Windle: **whispering** Thank you once again mein Kaiser. (my Kaiser). Um, Saratoga pulled a prank on Mutsu that went wrong and destroyed half of Mutsu's dorm. So she didn't get much sleep in. Can you get Windlekonig, Hans, and Franz to help repair her dorm while she catches up on her sleeping please?

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: **whispering** So that is why she wasn't here early and why she is out already. Of course, I'll get them right now.

Mark Wayne Windle: **whispering** Thank you mein Kaiser. (my Kaiser).

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: My pleasure Windle.

He leaves to get them while I continue to work on the chapter for another two hours. The lighting from the thunderstorm last night was violent and I counted about twenty in a single minute. So I didn't get much sleep either. As a result, I lean back a little and find myself sleeping once again with Mutsu on my shoulder with her tail still wrapped around my waist.