Announcement

Mark Wayne Windle: Hello again Readers. I have checked the votes on Observer Alpha X Betrayed Male Reader on the chapter called Help again. In the chapter, I have asked you readers to vote on who will be the girlfriends of the other two Doctor's. So, I will announce them right now. **clears his throat** The girlfriend for Doctor Friedrich Steiner has been voted on and will be Observer Zero of the Siren nation. The vote count is eight to one against the Empress. For Doctor Edward Richtofen, you readers have decided that his future girlfriend will be none other then Purifier.

Matt: Windle?

Mark Wayne Windle: Yes my friend?

Matt: What are the names of the important people of the Nazi Gestapo? I am working on my book.

Mark Wayne Windle: According to my knowledge of the Second World War, the main figure heads were Hermann Göring, who created the Gestapo, and Heinrich Himmler. Rudolf Dieis was head of the Gestapo from 1933-1934. Reinhard Heydrich was the director of the Gestapo from 1934-1939. Heindrich Müller was the director of the Gestapo from 1939-1945. The police chief of the Gestapo while Müller was in office was none other then Werner Best. Franz Josef Huber was the chief of the Secret Police in Vienna, Austria in the Lower and Higher regions of the Danube from 1934-1945. Arthur Nebe was a key functionary in the security and police apparatus of Nazi Germany and a holocaust perpetrator. From 1931-1945 he was the Gruppenfuhrer und Generalleutnant der Polizei.

Matt: Okay thank you.

Mark Wayne Windle: My pleasure my friend.

After he leaves to continue working on his book, I get back to work with another chapter for the Observer Alpha X Betrayed Male Reader story.