Ideas and delays for my books

Mark Wayne Windle: Hello my fellow readers, Authors, and Wattpad.com users. I am a little bit unorganized with my books;

-Observer Alpha X Betrayed Male Reader

-Betrayed and Depressed Nagato and Mutsu X Male Reader

-Azur Lane: Royal Navy (On Hold)

-Zeppy x The Son of The Kaiser (On Hold)

Mark Wayne Windle: I have these for in the making, but I have the Lemon book and I would like to add a Lemon chapter of Roon since PUNKROCKZOMBIEZED wanted a Roon and a lemon with her. I have other ideas and a few books wanted published by some of my followers. I will be book hoping and knock these books down to completed so I can make new ones, but that will take some time. Don't worry, none of them are abandoned and they won't be abandoned because they are my books that I type for you readers to enjoy. Ten completed books and another six in the making in the course of two-three months is something I will see and look at everyday as it continues to grow.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: How do you make these books and finish within a month or so?

Mark Wayne Windle: I try my best to publish every single day, so it gives me the time I need to think of what to do in the next chapter. Say, I still have ideas for you readers to vote on for future books. I will listen them right now.

-Yamato and Musashi Are Teleport into Azur Lane. (which will see both of them sent to the Azur Lane world).

Mark Wayne Windle: And if you choose this book, then should I make them ship-boys, or send to Azur Lane and have them teleported with their crew men on board.

-The 52nd Panther Division is Teleported into Azur Lane

-An Imperial Japanese Platoon is Teleported into Azur Lane

Mark Wayne Windle: That is all because I have four books to complete. If you want all three, then I will do all three of them in the near future.

**BANG**

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: WHO Z F*CK JUST BROKE Z FOURTH WALL AGAIN!?

Mark Wayne Windle: THIS IS EIGHTEENTH TIME THIS WEEK THANKS TO PURIFIER DAMN IT! **grabs a role of flex-tape and walks out of his office**

The Kaiser follows me with his Saber drawn and ready to slice anyone and everyone in our way. When I reach the area where the noise came from, it was Gary The Retard that was breaking the fourth wall again.

Gar The Retard: Hi!

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD RETARD! **takes his head off with one swing and throws it back into the blank**

Mark Wayne Windle: Thank you mein Kaiser. (my Kaiser.).

I pick up the wood, pace it back onto the wall, and flex-tape it shut again.

Mark Wayne Windle: **sighs** Please no more fourth wall breaches, that was the eighteenth one this week. 

Me and the Kaiser go back to my office and I continue to work on budget bills and chapters and etc. Mean while, he goes to check on the famous twins, Hans and Franz.

Mark Wayne Windle: Bloody hell, finally done with budget bills yay. Can't wait for next month's paper work. Where is my hat I wear with my uniform?

 Where is my hat I wear with my uniform?

Source: Replicaters

Note: This just what I am wearing in this world. My look is different then then pictures look. It's just the uniform, hat, Saber, and the Iron Cross. So ignore the belt, gloves, and the other medals.

Mutsu: This hat Author? **holding my hat**

Mark Wayne Windle: Where did you find my hat Mutsu?

Mutsu: You left behind in Windlekonig's book.

I recover my hat and place it on my head.

Mark Wayne Windle: Why do you continue to come back here?

Mutsu: I somehow find myself here either to report broken walls, problems, or mishaps.

Mark Wayne Windle: I see. Are there any mishaps then?

Mutsu: No Author, everything is normal, and Purifier has learned her lesson, for now.

Mark Wayne Windle: Gut. (Good.). Wait, how did you-cut off.

Mutsu: **smiles**

Mark Wayne Windle: What did you do to Matt?

Mutsu: He was busy so I walked out and came to deliver your hat. I'll be in my book if you need me.

Mark Wayne Windle: Which book are you from this time?

Mutsu: Oh, that is a secret Matt is planning for the future. I'm not really from his book, but close.

My heart begins to beat because she could be from the Yandere Nagato and Mutsu x Male Reader book I did, meaning she is either lewd or Yandere.

Mutsu: Azur Lane: Empire?

Mark Wayne Windle: Azur Lane Sakura Empire?

Mutsu: **giggles** Correct. 

Mark Wayne Windle: Okay then. **checks his pocket-watch and then shoves it back into his pocket** Wait, where is your Nee-san, Lady Nagato, Mutsu? Isn't she worried about you?

Mutsu: Um, she is busy with her duties as the flagship of the empire. She isn't aware of my location. She doesn't have time to play with me so I do other things to bypass time.

Mark Wayne Windle: Okay. **sighs** 

When I look back up Mutsu is gone like thin air.

Mark Wayne Windle: Ugh.

Mutsu: Hi.

Mark Wayne Windle: AHHHHH! (one of shock). Please don't jump scare me like zat.

Mutsu: **giggles** Okay. 

I somehow find myself asleep at my desk again and feel extra warmth near by. I wake up to see Mutsu is once again asleep. I am skinny that I fit in my chair and I can fit another me into the chair as well. I see Mutsu is sitting in the chair next to me asleep and leaning on my shoulder. Her tail is wrapped around my waist, explains the extreme heat in that area. I somehow drift off into sleep again and sleep for a few hours at most before waking up.

Matt: Windle? Oh, that is why she never came back then. She is asleep with him. Very well then, I'll leave them be for now.

He turns the lights off and continues to work on the fifth chapter of his book.