back homeee

After Abby said a tearful good bye to everyone at college, she got on the train home. When she got there, she saw her parents waving to her, and she ran to greet them. Abby's mum said "honey, we've had a word with the school, and they said we need to treat you like a baby." Abby nodded and her parents took her to the family change room to put some more 'age appropriate clothes' on. Abby hesitated when her mum started undressing her. Her mom said "nothing I haven't seen before!" and moved Abby's hands away from her privates. She said "my my my, you are a messy baby!" Abby had a lump of poop and wee in her diaper. Lauren (abby's mom) tossed the diapers in the bin and put 3 new ones on. She then put a adult baby onesie on that said "mommies little stinker" on Abby and Abby blushed. Abby got off the table and her mum held her hand as she went out the room. People stared at Abby and she held onto her mummy. Abby's dad chuckled when he saw his grown daughter looking like a baby. He put her in the stroller and went to their car. Inside was a massive baby car seat, which he put Abby into. Abby started crying, because that's what babies do! Her mum put a blue Paci in her mouth, and played baby songs on the radio. "Come on Abby, sing!" Abby blushed and shook her head no. Her mum said, "you better start singing!" And abby started singing along to old McDonald had a farm in a babyish voice, because her Paci was in. Her mum took a video, and they soon got home

At home, Lauren showed Abby her newly decorated bedroom, with a playpen in the living room. She left Abby there, and came back and asked "how many times have you pooped today baby?" Abby said "um 1 time" Abby's mum tutted and said that the school said to make sure Abby pooped 3-4 times a day. She gave Abby a baby bottle full of laxatives and milk and said to call her when she was pooping. Abby took the bottle and started sucking. Then she felt a rumble. She said "mommy, I think I'm going to go soon." Lauren came rushing in with her phone and set up a video. She then took off Abby's onesie, and left her naked except for the diaper and placed her on her belly. She yelled "Tony! Abby's doing a poopy, and they said to be with her when she goes!" Tony came running in and said "do you have the cam?" Lauren nodded and Abby never looked so red. She grunted and squatted and pushed out her poop. Then she stood up. "Are you done sweetie?" Lauren asked. Abby turned red and said "um no, not yet." And she tinkled in her diaper, turning it a mix of yellow and brown. "Well done sweetie!" Her parents cheered. Tony grabbed the camera and followed Lauren and Abby upstairs while commentating "this is our 21 year old daughter, getting her diapee changed because she did a stinky!" Abby started to cry in her mummy's shoulder, and she looked like a real baby, and Lauren said "oh its ok dear, plenty of babies have accidents!" Abby still was crying, so they put a Paci in her mouth, and Tony kept filming. Lauren asked "which nappy do you want to wear hunny?" and Abby just turned her head away. Lauren persisted and said "you have to choose! we got these new ones with princesses on them, so if you go wee wee, the pretty princess with fade away!" Abby said "i'll try the princess ones." "Excellent choice my dear!" Said Tony. "and these can hold up to 3 litres of water, and are 14 inches thick!" Lauren changed Abby into the princess one, with Ariel on it and said, we are going out to dinner to celebrate!"

Abby got dressed into a dress:

And they drove to the restaurant. At the restaurant, Abby began to panic. What if someone she knew saw her? She started crying when her mum scooped her out of the car seat. Her mum rubbed her back and said "babies don't worry about who sees them!" Abby started to walk, but her extra thick diaper prevented her from doing so, so her parents each held one hand of Abby, and walked to the restaurant. When they got there, they said "reservation for Lauren?" and they showed them to the table. Abby went to slide into the booth, but her mum said, nuhuhuh!" and put her in a highchair. Abby blushed when she saw people staring. Her parents handed her a kiddy menu that Abby could colour in. Abby picked up a yellow crayon, but her dad showed her the proper way that babies colour in. The waiter came, and Lauren ordered pasta, Tony ordered a burger, and Abby got a grilled cheese, cut up in baby pieces with apple juice in a sippy cup. When the food came, Tony asked, "would you like to feed yourself baby? Or do you want daddy to feed you?" Abby glared at him, and he put his hands up in defence and laughed. Lauren reached into her handbag and got a bib out. She clipped it on Abby and they started to eat. Abby took 3 pieces of her grilled cheese, and realised she needed to poop. She hissed "mom!" Lauren said, "it's not 'mom' its 'mommy!" Abby rolled her eyes and said "mommy! I need to use the toilet!" Her dad laughed and said, your'e wearing your potty sweetie!" Abby blushed and said "no, its number um 2!" Her parents took her out the highchair, and Abby thought she could use the toilet, but they actually put her on Tony's lap and pushed on her stomach. "Push baby push!" Abby blushed when they drew the attention of others. She wriggled out of her dad's grasp and squatted on the ground. Lauren put her hands on her heart as she saw her 21 year old daughter pooping in her diaper! After Abby was done, her face was red from concentration, and they put her in the highchair. She grimaced as her poop squished against her. After they all finished, they payed the bill and took Abby out of the highchair. She yawned, and Lauren said "someone is a tired and messy baby!" Abby didn't even notice because she was fast asleep. Tony put a Paci in her mouth and they went home.