first day

Abby nervously walked to her first class, history. Rachel wasn't there, so she was nervous. The class went on as usual, until there was a small test. Abby had to wee, but the teacher wouldn't let her. She looked around and saw that no one was watching and slowly let go. She felt the warmth and sighed. Then she seemed to snap out of it! Was she really wetting herself in the middle of class? What was she doing?! Why did she wee? She was so overwhelmed, she wanted Rachel to change her out of the cold diaper, and suck on a Paci, and be held. Wait, no she didn't! She was a big girl and she was not going to wee in her diaper ever again. She was going to tell Rachel to sto-. Before she could finish, she felt a warm mushy lump form. Tears came to her eyes as she bowed her head and finished the test and ran to find Rachel. Rachel was waiting outside for Abby, and Abby ran into her.  Abby sniffed and people started looking around for the horrid smell. Rachel grinned and said "did someone do a poopy?" very loudly, but people ignored her. Abby started crying, so Rachel put a yellow Paci in her mouth. Someone started pointing at Abby, so  Rachel took her to the disabled toilet where there was a change table, but while they were going there, abby tripped and her leggings fell down, revealing her poopy stained diaper. Abby sat down in her mess, and Rachel opened her purse, revealing a bottle. Someone saw Abby sucking on the bottle, and Abby had wee'd even more, and was crying into Rachel's shoulder. "Mummy's got you baby." she soothed. In the bathroom, she lay Abby on the change table and ripped off the 2 heavily soiled nappies. Abby was still wailing, so Rachel propped up an iPad with Peppa Pig. Abby stopped crying and started watching eagerly. Rachel changed Abby, and instead of putting on her leggings, they had wee on them, and were ripped, so she put on a skirt. "All done princess!" Abby said "thank you" she said quietly. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Rachel motioned for Abby to get off the table, but Abby seemed glued to it. "What's wrong hunny?" Abby looked down and started crying so hard she wet herself yet again with the racking sobs. "I'm s-s-scared of heights." Abby said tearfully. Rachel went over and picked up Abby and took here to the  dorm because school had a half day. Rachel put abby in the bouncer and let her sit there while she got her a Paci. Rachel changed abby into a baby onesie, and put her in the crib for a nap. Abby started crying when Rachel put her down. "What's wrong baby?" Abby shifted and said "m-mummy, I need to poo poo, but it won't come out!" Rachel smiled and unsnapped the onesie. She took of the diapers and put a bunch of enema's in Abby. "What are you doing mummy?" Abby asked groaned. "oh, just trying to help my baby poop." Abby grunted and groaned as Rachel shoved it up her bum. "now try to hold in for as long as you can sweetie." Rachel put Abby on her baby potty with Sofia the first on it and put and iPad in front of her with Doc McStuffins on it so she's distracted. She started recording, but Abby didn't notice "ahhhhh mummy I can't" Abby fidgeted. Rachel swooped down with a Paci and said, "just a little longer", and suddenly it all came out. Rachel wiped her clean and said "my my my, you really are a baby" She put 4 of the thick ones on. Abby blushed and Rachel replayed the video of Abby on the potty and started laughing. Abby said "delete that!" Rachel grinned and ran around the dorm. Abby started chasing, but tripped and sprawled on the ground, messing herself yet again, and Rachel put her in the crib. Abby fell asleep almost immediately.