New Rules

In the morning. Abby rolled over and smacked her head on the bars of her crib." WAAHHHHHWAHHHH" She started to cry. Rachel woke up and saw abby sitting in her crib crying. She walked over and said "did you wet your diapee?" Abby blushed and her 4 diapers were sagging all the way to the ground. "oh no!" baby wee weed and now we have some new rules!" 

Rule 1: You need to use diapers 24/7

2. refer to me as mommy

3. only I can change your diapers

4. you have to listen to me

5. I can do punishments

Abby saw the rules and knew she had to agree. She said "I agree mommy" and Rachel grinned and peeled off all 4 diapers and put a pull-up on. Abby said "why are you putting me in a pull-up mommy?" Rachel grinned and said "oh, you like the thick ones?" Abby protested and blushed and said, "no I was just wondering, because I have to go um potty." Rachel said, because once we are leaving ill put a thick one one, but while we're here, your gonna go anyway, so we'll use these! Then she put a t shirt and leggings on Abby. "we have school today! this means NO USING THE BATHROOMS because you can't be trusted. if you do, there are consequences." Abby said "but how will I get,um you know, get changed?" Rachel giggled and said "you need to find me and I can change you. No one else. Ok?" Abby nodded, this was not how she thought she'd spend her first school day. Rachel put Abby in her highchair and gave her 2 waffles, cut up into baby bites. Abby blushed as Rachel clipped a bib on her. Rachel sat opposite and fed Abby each bite of waffles. She missed on purpose to get maple syrup and cream all over Abby's face. After, Rachel wiped Abby's hands and mouth and took photos of Abby on her first day of school. Rachel said "sweetie, I think you should go potty now, and I'll change you again into nice thick ones." Abby blushed and said "mommy, I don't need to." Rachel said "I think you do! I'll be right here while you go." Abby took a deep breathe and held tightly onto Rachel and squeezed her eyes shut as she forced some wee and poo out into the sagging pull up. "there we go baby! don't you feel better now?" Abby looked away as pink crept up her cheeks. She looked like an 8 year old, not 18! Her hair was in pig tails, and her diaper was very obvious and she wore light up sketchers with a my little pony t shirt. Rachel lay Abby on the change table and popped a Paci in her mouth and took off her leggings, and then put 2 of the really thick new diapers on. She put the leggings on and lifted her off the table and as they were leaving, Rachel said "are you sure you want to keep the Paci in baby?" Abby blushed as she realised she hadn't taken it out. Before they stepped out the door, Abby started crying. Rachel bent down and said "what's wrong baby?" Abby whimpered and said "I'm scared, what if they find out about the d-d-d-diapers?" Since there were 2 thick ones, she was walking in an awkward waddle. Rachel wiped her tears and gave her a hug and said "awww baby, they'll know you can't control yourself, because you just wet yourself!" Abby looked down and saw her crotch increase its size. She whimpered and grabbed Rachels hand. Rachel said "when we get back, mommy will let you watch a movie, and have a bubble bath!" Abby slowly nodded, and they headed to the first class of the day.