Roomate!

Abby was immediately struck by the appearance of the girl. Tall, blonde, and muscular, without losing any femininity, the girl looked like one of the superheroines from Abby's comic books. She set down the large box she was carrying and surveyed the room with a condescending look before her eyes finally fell on Abby.
"Hi, I'm Rachel" the girl said, extending her hand, "you must be my new roommate." Abby stood up from her bed. "Abby" she said, "it's nice to meet you" and reached out to shake Rachel's hand. The two girls made the usual small talk, getting to know a bit more about each other's backgrounds, class schedules, hobbies, and interests.
They didn't seem to have much in common, but Rachel seemed nice enough, even if she was far more outgoing than Abby was used to. Maybe some of that outgoingness would be good to help her get out of her normal, shy shell, Abby thought to herself.
After talking for a bit, Rachel asked Abby if she would help her move some of her other boxes from her pickup. "I'd be happy to" said Abby, and the two new friends walked outside to Rachel's truck. The two made relatively short work of unloading, and it gave the two girls more time to get to know each other.
Rachel was on a full-ride volleyball scholarship and had just finished a retreat with the rest of the team before arriving on campus. She already knew the layout of the campus from previous recruiting trips, and happily gave Abby directions to all of her classes. Rachel seemed cool, for a jock, Abby thought to herself. They were going to get along just fine.
Unpacking went smoothly too. Rachel didn't have too much stuff, and each girl made sure to put their own things respectfully on their individual side of the room so as not to intrude on the other's space.
Abby took extra care to make sure her locked diaper crate had as little attention drawn to it as possible. She was still nervous about having to wear diapers in the same room as Rachel to avoid soaking her sheets, but she reasoned that her thick pyjamas could hide any signs of her need to wear a diaper.
After unpacking, the two girls went out for a celebratory dinner at a restaurant near campus. The more Abby got to know Rachel, the more she liked the girl, and the two were quickly forming the beginnings of a friendship.
After dinner, the two girls made their way back to campus. Rachel had a volleyball party later that evening with her teammates, and she invited Abby to tag along to meet everyone. Abby was grateful for the opportunity to meet new people on campus.
She was exhausted after her long day of moving into the dormitory. She promised Rachel that she would join for the next party, but told her that she was too tired to make this one. The two girls split up as Rachel headed out for the evening and Abby headed upstairs towards their shared room.
Abby was ready for bed almost as soon as she got to her room. It had been a long day, and she was ready for some much needed rest. After showering, brushing her teeth, and peeing, Abby was almost ready for bed. One more step remained. Like she had done every night for as long as she could remember, Abby needed to diaper herself before she could finally relax and fall asleep.
Abby took her keys out of her pocket and walked over to the locked crate under her bed. She selected a key from her keychain and unlocked the heavy padlock, revealing a treasure trove of babyish products. The crate was completely full of thick disposable diapers, a changing mat, baby powder, baby wipes, baby lotion, and baby oil.
Wearing a diaper every night had meant that Abby had run-ins with diaper rash in the past, so she made sure to use plenty of powder and lotion under her diaper before going to bed.
Sure, she was embarrassed that the products she relied on were meant for babies at least 16 years younger than her, but the embarrassment was a small price to pay for avoiding the pain and itchiness of an untreated diaper rash.
Rachel would still be gone for at least a couple hours, so Abby knew that she could change into the childish garment without any interruptions. She took the changing mat out of the crate and carefully spread it onto the top of her bed.
She then proceeded to get undressed, culminating in her removing her matching bra and panties. "Goodbye panties, hello diapers" Abby thought to herself with a chuckle. She grabbed a diaper from the stack along with the bottle of baby lotion, the container of baby wipes, and her shaker of baby powder.
Abby squeezed a generous amount of baby lotion into her hand and began to apply the lotion to every piece of her skin that would be covered by her diaper. She had done this countless times before, and her hands moved almost automatically from the constant repetition of the task.
She was completely shaved, as she found that this not only helped with her diaper rash, but also made her diapers more comfortable to wear. Abby was very thorough in covering her diaper area with the lotion, and she made sure to cover all of her harder to reach areas. She took extra care to coat her bottom.
Once her soon-to-diapered area was well covered, Abby unfolded the diaper and laid it in the middle of the changing mat. Abby had worn this brand of diapers for about a year, but she was still always struck by how thick and crinkly they were. The diapers had four tapes, with cartoon bears and flowers on the front, and always fit very snugly.
The cartoon bears and childish design on the front panel where the tapes stuck made Abby feel even more immature about herself than her previous, all white store-bought diapers had, but these were some of the most absorbent diapers out there, so the-trade off was worth it. Better to look more babyish and not have to worry about leaks, she reasoned.
Abby laid on top of the diaper, lifted her legs up towards the ceiling, and began to shake baby powder onto her exposed bottom. With her other hand, she began rubbing the powder into herself, focusing first on the left, then right side of her bottom. Once her bum had a generous quantity of the white powder, she lowered and spread her legs, ready to powder her front side.
Abby cleaned off her hand with a baby wipe as to not get powder on the tape tabs and pulled the diaper tightly shut around herself. She first taped the bottom tapes, then the top ones until she was securely and snugly within her diaper.
Abby always felt a mix of emotions when her diaper was finally on. She was secure, and safe from leaks, so she could sleep soundly. She was also trapped in a thick plastic prison that forced her legs apart and crinkled every time she moved. Mostly, she was ashamed at having to wear diapers like an eighteen-year-old toddler.
Over the diaper went thick, flannel pyjama bottoms. These were a few sizes too big, and did a good job hiding the secret protection that Abby was wearing underneath. She added an oversized sleeping t-shirt over top.
She put her supplies away, closed and locked her diaper crate, turned out the light, and got under her covers. She was ready for some hard-earned sleep.