New changes

Abby lay in her bed, silently and hoping that Rachel would be back soon, with hopefully some panties, but that was unlikely. How could I have been so stupid?! Abby curses herself. She tried to contain her bladder, "please don't let me wee in my diaper", but she really needed to go! She didn't dare go to the toilet; Rachel was too scary. Abby needed to fart, so she let it out, because she wasn't afraid of pooping in the diaper, like come on! She let out the fart, and to her dismay and utter shock, hot, squishy poop flooded her diaper. GASP! Abby pressed on her stomach, and held her butt cheeks, but there was no use. Poo kept coming in the diaper, and when she thought she was done, she weed a whole flood. And then even more poop came. Tears streamed down Abby's face. Here she was, sitting in a poopy diaper which kept filling up, until the diaper couldn't hold anymore and exploded. Abby was sitting in a ripped diaper and poo surrounding her, with wee still coming out. She wailed and cried and knew there was no point in fighting it. She was a real baby. 

Rachel P.O.V

OMG! I can't believe I'm sharing a room with a girl in a DIAPER, like how did she even get accepted into college if she can't use the toilet like a normal person. Rachel walked into the ABDL store and bought a whole bunch of thick diapers, pacifiers, onesies and a stroller and a highchair. She payed for it, and jumped into her car with all the stuff and drove to the college. As she was walking to their room, she wondered if she was being to mean, like maybe she had a issue, its no biggie right? As she thought this she opened the dormitory door and what she saw was a shocker. Abby was sitting in the middle of a mountain of poo with wee everywhere. Rachels jaw dropped. "I thought you weren't such a big baby, but I was wrong." Abby sniffed, and Rachel said "get in the bath you baby". Abby didn't fight and ran to the bathroom. A clump of poo fell out of her butt hole as she ran and she blushed. Abby hopped in the tub and waited for instructions. Rachel was in shock, and decided to treat Abby exactly how she was acting. She grabbed the bath toys and armbands she purchased and went to the bathroom. Abby was in the tub with her race red as a tomato. Rachel turned on the tub and lifted abby out and into a walker. "What's this?" Abby asked. "Well since your acting like a baby, I'm gonna treat you like one. Unless you want the whole school to know what you just did" Abby felt tears coming to her eyes, but before she could say anything, Rachel shoved a pacifier in her mouth. Abby spat it out and said "I'm not a-" but before she could finish her story, she felt a warm sensation down there. She and Rachel looked down and to Abby's horror, she was wetting herself. Rachel chuckled and said "what were you saying? You are a big baby. Say it! What are you, Abby Fisher?" "I'm a, a ,a b-b-b-babbby." Abby stuttered. Rachel lifted Abby out of the walker and stood her up. She put little arm bands on her and placed her in the tub. "You need to wear these arm bands, we don't want the little baby drowning do we?" Abby sighed and sat it the tub. Rachel tossed her some bath toys and said "no weeing in the tub, or there will be consequences" she walked out to fix the room and set up the highchair, crib and change table. She called housekeeping who fixed the bed, and set up a crib. Abby was in the bath replaying the events that had just happened. Did I poo myself like a baby?!" Abby wondered in shock. Rachel came back with a smirk and said "good baby, you didn't wee!" Abby blushed and Rachel started rubbing soap all over abby. "mummy doesn't want a messy baby! Who are you?!" "I'm mommy's m-m-mes-ss-y b-b-baby." Abby said. "Good girl! 

Rachel lifted abby out the tub and said "stay here baby, mommy is getting something for you!" Abby stayed, and Rachel came back with 4 of the thickest diapers abby had ever seen. "These are adult diapers for mommy's baby, and if you don't wear them, then do I need to remind what will happen?" Abby sniffed and said "no" "Good!" Rachel motioned for Abby to lie down on the bathroom floor, and put a diaper on her. Then she started with the second. "Rachel," "ah ah ah, my name isn't Rachel baby" Abby sniffed and said "mommy, why are you putting so many on me?" Rachel said "good! because I don't want my baby to leak everywhere, like a baby." "I'm not a baby!" Abby protested. "Did I not see you poo everywhere?" Rachel teased. Abby blushed and looked the other way. "Almost done baby!" Rachel said. Then she lifted Abby up and Abby immediately fell down. It was so thick, she couldn't even stand! Abby started to cry so Rachel shoved a Paci in her mouth, which soothed her. Rachel scooped Abby up and took her to the room. The Paci fell out of Abby's mouth as she looked at the newly decorated room. "I had to make some changes so baby would feel age appropriate." Abby's side of the room had a crib, change table, highchair and stacks of diapers and baby items, like bibs, Paci's and onesies. Rachel put Abby down and Abby tried to walk, but she couldn't so she gave up and crawled. Rachel laughed and took photos. Rachel asked Abby which onesies she wanted to wear: 

Abby blushed and looked away and said "is none and option?"

Abby blushed and looked away and said "is none and option?" . I grabbed her butt cheeks and she fell over with a thud. I put her over my knee and spanked her 5 times. Abby started crying and I felt something warm on my lap. "Uh oh, did baby do a wee wee?" Abby sobbed and I said "pick one!" Abby cried and pointed at the one that said "diaper loading" "Haha, good choice baby" I put that on her and said, "its a late night, you need to sleep! Are you hungry baby?" Abby nodded and said "yes!""good!" I got a bottle of milk and heated it up. "here!" Abby pouted and said "please can I have something else?" I said "you can have some lasagna if your good."Abby's face lit up and I placed her in the highchair. Abby started screaming and trying to twist herself out. I clipped her in and said "I will let that one slip, but instead of spanking you, I'm gonna do something else. Abby started sobbing and said "please nooo, Ill be good, please." "Too late!"  I said and I shoved the bottle in her mouth. little did she know it was full of laxatives. I told her "If you manage to not poop while your eating, then I'll let it go."

Abby P.O.V

That was easy, there's no way I was gonna poo myself. I couldn't believe myself. I was in a highchair, with 4 diapers on, and being fed a bottle. I was halfway through the bottle when I felt a rumble. I take my mouth of the bottle and try to squeeze my stomach. Rachel's smile got wider as she picked me out the highchair and took of the onesie. She replaced it with a really short tee and it came to my belly button. My diaper, yes I said my, was so visible. Rachel said "crawl around baby" I whimpered and got on my hands and knees and crawled around, all while I was uncontrollably pooping myself. Rachel started recording and I just sat down, grimacing as the poo spread around everywhere. "Keep crawling little baby! Or would you rather do this outside?" I started to cry and Rachel shoved a pink Paci in my mouth. I started to crawl again and Rachel was laughing so hard. After 15 minutes of me crawling. Rachel shoved the bottle back in my mouth and put me in the crib. "goodnight little baby" Rachel whispered. abby said "aren't you going to change me?" "why do I need to change you, I thought you were a big girl." Rachel giggled. "say why you want me to change you and ill think about it." Abby said "I did a poopy in my diaper mommy." Rachel grinned and said "if you stay dry, we'll never speak of this again." Abby whimpered and put the Paci in her mouth and prayed she could stay dry.

sorry for the long chapter hehe