school

Rachel had a talk to the school principal. After some discussion, it was decided that Abby wouldn't go to the regular college classes, but the playroom they were building, where she was to act like a baby full time, and participate in classes online, while everyone else was in school. 

Abby was still asleep when college started the next day, so Rachel picked her up and walked to the nursery who was to treat abby like a baby. When they got there, there was a crib where Abby was to have her afternoon naps, a change table, a big stack of nappies, and a whole bunch more. Abby woke up and started crying because Rachel wasn't there. Rachel picked Abby up and said "Abby baby, we all decided that because of your accidents, you need to be treated like a full time baby, and you will be in the nursery." Abby's eyes widened. Rachel said "the whole school knows your a baby, so you are better of acting like one!" Abby started crying, so Rachel started changing her into rearze safari diapers, and said "awwww its ok!" Abby said "I don't wanna be a baby!" Rachel said "well, while I'm changing you into fresh diapers because you can't control yourself, I'm not sure that's the case." 

Abby's timetable:

8:30-10:15 -class with breaks for nappy changes

10:15-10:30 -snack time

10:30-11:25- class with breaks

11:25-12:10- nap time

12:10-12:45- lunch and playtime in the nursery

12:45- 2:15- class

2:15-2:30- free time for the baby

2:30-3:15- class

Abby had no choice but to comply and agree. 

After a few weeks of this time table, it was time for easter break. the students got 3 weeks to go home. Abby was worried, what would her parents say?