the park

"Abby, wake up!" Abby shot up awake and Rachel lifted her out the crib and onto the change table. Rachel said "hmmm why is your diapee not full of poo?" Abby turned red and said "this isn't what I usually am like, I don't mess myself!" Rachel raised her eyebrow and said "may I remind you that I have videos of you in a highchair with a poopy diaper?" Abby looked down. Rachel grinned and said "because you didn't poop, you get a treat!" She took off her top and lacy bra, revealing her breasts. She picked up Abby, and Abby started sucking on them. Rachel said "we're going to the park today!" Abby started crying. "What's wrong?" "Th-the-th-they c-c-cant see t-th-the d-diapers!" Rachel said "whose diapers are they?" Abby whispered "mine" and Rachel said "if you hadn't wet yourself, then you wouldn't be here!" Abby whined and Rachel picked her up and took her to the common room. Abby started shrieking, and Rachel said "Stop that, or everyone will see what a baby you are!" Abby stopped and said "sorry mummy" Rachel grinned. 

Rachel changed Abby into a babyish onesie, with 3 thick diapers on. She grabbed the car keys and the stroller and they went to the car. But she forgot the diaper bag!

Rachel held Abby's hand to the car, because she couldn't walk because the nappies were too thick. She opened the backseat to reveal a baby carseat with a mobile above. Abby started kicking forcefully and saying "nonononono!" Rachel pulled down Abby's skirt and said "for being a naughty baby, no skirt for you!" Abby started crying, so Rachel put a Paci in her mouth and clipped her in the babyish seat. The stars on Abby's nappy faded and Rachel smiled and said "did baby do a wee wee?" Abby protested "no I didn't!" but as she looked down, she saw that indeed she had, and she hadn't even noticed. Rachel said "its a long drive, and it was a long day, so I want baby to try and sleep." Abby said "I'm not a baby and I don't need naps!" Rachel stopped the car and went over to Abby's seat and said "don't be a fussy baby!" Abby sniffed and Rachel put a bottle full of laxatives and milk in her mouth.

When they got there, Rachel took out the stroller and woke Abby up. She sniffed in the air and looked down and saw the front and back of her nappy a dark brown mixed with yellow. "Uh oh, baby did a poopi! See, you are a baby, you need diapers to catch your accidents." Abby blushed and looked down and said "I never poo in my diapees!" Then she blushed when she realised she was talking like a baby. Then she saw that she was in a stroller and started to wimper when people stared. Rachel sensed a tantrum coming and put a pink and green Paci in her mouth. Her diaper was extremely visible, as she had no skirt on. Suddenly Abby screamed. Rachel ran to her and said "what's wrong?" Abby pointed down at her diaper which was leaking with poo coming out the sides. "use your words hunny" Abby whispered "I did a poopy" "I can't hear you!" "I-i-i did a poopy and pee pee." Abby said louder. Rachel grinned and said "good girl!" She reached over and realised that she didn't bring the diaper bag. 

Rachel turned to Abby and said "we forgot your diaper bag!" Abby blushed and said "its not MY-" but then felt warmness running down her leg. Rachel said, "I guess we need to ak for one!" Abby protested "no!" Rachel ignored her and pushed the stroller to the convinience store. They went in and the lady asked "how can I help you?" while staring at Abby. Abby started to cry, and Rachel said "do you have any adult diapers?" Abby turned red. The lady showed them the diapers, and they weren't plain like the other ones, they had sesame street on them. Abby said "I want the big girl ones!" pointing to the pull-ups. Rachel said "I don't think so!" And bought the Sesame Street ones. She took abby to a park bench and lay her down and got the supplies. Abby started wailing, drawing more attention to her. Rachel changed Abby and got out a baby carrier. She put abby in the carrier and went home.