Letting go of the boy I shove him away from me and stand back up. Turning around to the guard he pulls out a Taser and I just chuckle. I am going to regret this so much tomorrow, I drop open my mouth and the noise that comes out of me is so low the whole room starts to vibrate. The guard shakes violently and tries to react but only falls over and accidentally tasers himself. Walking over to the boy I pull him to his feet.

"If you don't kill me, they will," he pleads and the fear in his eyes breaks me.

"I will never kill," I say, and tears form in his eyes.

"They're coming," he says in a pleading tone.

"Step back," I say, and he obliges.

Dropping down to my knees I put my hands behind my head and drop my gaze to the ground. Guards flood the room looking around confused and slowly circle closer to me. I don't flinch as cool metal hits my wrists and my arms are cranked behind my back. Something metal is wrapped around my mouth and gags me, the taste of dirt and rust coat every single one of my taste buds, and tears form in my eyes, but I won't let them fall.

"Oh Maestro, when will you ever learn," the General says before the first kick comes.

I blackout after a while and wake up in a dark, damp hole. I am kept in there for days and I quickly lose track of time as I drift in and out of consciousness. Nightmares start haunting me and I am thankful for the gag drowning out of my screams. The one time I wake up in a cold sweat and I can feel the needle prick in my arm still. They've been drugging me. I don't even want to imagine what else could have happened recently.

Time becomes meaningless as I lie on the floor barely conscious. Closing my eyes again images start playing before my eyes and I see Dax and Ruka looking at me with fear in their eyes. I struggle to reach out to them, but they keep moving further back. They slowly start to disappear, and I scream out for them, but they are already gone. Hands hit my shoulders and I cringe and try to get them off. I start hitting anything, but my fists don't make contact and the hands start creeping further down my past my collar bone. I struggle harder and I can barely breathe as panic consumes me. I swing wildly, almost as if I have no control over my limbs anymore, but my hits don't connect. The hands rest right above my chest, and screams start leaving my mouth, but no sound escapes. Another hand hits my hip and I try to run away, but my body goes nowhere. Warmth covers the side of my neck and my whole body tenses.

"You are never going anywhere ever again,"

"You belong to us, to me,"

"Nobody will ever love you Maestro; you are too broken to be loved," the words start to slur.

"You will never be good enough for them,"

"It'll all be over soon, you won't ever put anyone in harm again,"

"I will end you,"

Jerking out of my unconscious state, my heart is pounding in my throat. I try to steady my breathing, but the gag in my mouth cuts me, and tears pour down my face. I can barely breathe or move with the number of shackles on me. Wiggling around, the scratching of the floor on my raw skin breaks me out of my foggy mental state, and slowly but surely, I return my breathing to normal.

Footsteps far down the hall caught my attention and I lay perfectly still on the floor. As lock after lock tumble on the door, I keep my eyes closed as a small amount of light filters in. I try not to flinch at it and give myself away.

"Is she still out cold?"

"Look at the way she is breathing, she's in a light sleep."

"Wake her up, she's served her time."

A swift kick to the stomach knocks the breath out of me and I look up disoriented. A set of hands pulls me to my feet, and I crumple to the floor in sheer exhaustion. I don't remember the last time I ate anything, and I haven't had any water since well before the day I was thrown in here.

"Undo her mouth gag."

Steady hands easily undo my restraints and as my mouth is let free my jaw falls open. I can barely get my mouth to respond to my attempts to move it. My tongue feels numb yet like it is throbbing all in the same moment. Water is poured into my mouth and I choke slightly on it before swallowing. I easily drink the entire bottle and don't even care what could be within it.

"Let's go,"

I am pulled back to my feet and the handcuffs are removed. Walking down the hall I struggling to put one foot in front of the other. Flashbacks fill my mind and my fists clench as awful scenes fill my mind. A hand smacks the back of my head pulling me out of my thoughts. I struggle not to fall over but, in the end, hit the ground like a ton of bricks. A small groan slips through my mouth as every bone in my body feels like it is about to break.

"I told him that we left her in there to long, she can't even walk!"

"Take her to the Doc, she has some vitamin supplements that will help her,"

As I am pulled back off of the ground, I see the bruises on the guard's face and the bandages on his arm. He yanks me forward and I stumble but manage to keep myself up. As we pass a few other guards I see that they are also quite beaten up and I see a few people in splints. Did it work? Did she do it? How long was I in there? What happened?

I am shoved into a hospital bed and I curl up thankful for something soft for my broken body to lay on. An IV is hooked up to me and vitamins are shoved down my throat and I don't protest; I can't remember the last time I felt this horrible.

"Maestro?" A familiar voice asks me, and I look up with blurry eyes.

"The monthly meeting was yesterday," she says softly.

"You have a week before they start to heal," she says in the same voice.

"I'm going to try and have you out within a few days, but you've dropped twenty pounds since you arrived and are severely underweight at this point," she says, and I groan.

"Not again," I say.

"Rest," she says and fear creeps into my heart.

"I won't let them touch you," she whispers before walking away.

Flashes of the dreams from before my eyes but I push them as far away in my mind as I can. I try to focus on simple things, things that aren't crippling and mind-numbing but Orion just keeps coming back to my mind.

It's goodbye to this Faith... it will be like I am speaking to a completely different person. You won't come out of this unscathed. They are going to destroy you; they will break you down to your very core...

Tears form in my eyes, but they don't fall. They will never make me cry again.

Please don't forget to like and comment on the chapter :) also, follow me for more updates on The Mavericks Series (There will be A LOT more!)