~Words to live by...~

''Days and nights, suns and moons,

whites or blacks, reds or blues

I will always hold you close. 

Those are words I live by and promises can cost...''.

[Trigger content]

''Υοu can't possibly be serious Kook''.

''I didn't mean to actually kill them Jimin'' the younger rolled his eyes.

''Do guns have another purpose in your vocabulary?'' Jimin questioned in surprise. The moment he heard the man's sudden suggestion, he found himself realizing how much of an impact his words had on Jungkook. This entire conversation that was supposed to be serving as an explanation ending up confusing the younger man even more. Sure, Jungkook was naive. But he wasn't powerless. On the contrary...

''Don't you want to escape this mess ?''.

''I sure do but...''.

''Do you want to save your sister?''.

''What's the matter with you Kook? Of course I want to and I could kill him with my bare hands if I could but that's never the solution'' the blond uttered sternly, startled by the sudden behavior of his boyfriend.

''You told me he is a psychopath'' Jungkook muttered.

''He is... How do you think this entire plan was formed in the first place?''.

''Every author has a hidden psychopath in their head'' Jungkook claimed. ''If he thought that he could move me like a checker and I would remain placid, he is fucking mistaken Jimin''.

''Kook... there's nothing we can do. You can always leave and let me escape the trap that I dug for myself''.

''You might not be a real sociopath gorgeous but you have been living all these years as if you were one. Υοu have actually developed some traits. Excellent storyteller, a beautiful liar'' he said as if a flash of genius entered his mind yet his lover clearly didn't have it. He was called these words before by his mother in the past and he spent years trying to erase their meaning from his brain ever more from his heart. Having someone that truthfully meant everything to him saying the exact same words, was far more painful and harrowing.

''I was forced into this thing, it was an automatic reflex. And you are the reason I am trying to stop it'' he countered back.

''But we need it now. I... I need it now''.

''I begin to understand what the fuck you are having in your mind and I am not agreeing to this at all. Not. A. Fucking. Bit'' Jimin growled.

''You promised. You promised that if you want to prove your love and trust in me, you will attempt the hardest task... This is what I ask'' Jungkook spoke with a serious tone. He was so convinced that he would love to cause any sort of mental pain to the older so called ''author''.