The girls just followed me, I'm not sure if it's gonna work out but it will definitely change something.

JY : "Don't you think that if you want me to learn more you should be eating lunch with me?"

NY : "Mianhe, I didn't know that seating next to me during lunch makes you learn more. If I did, I would have insisted on eating with you." She said sarcastically

CY : "Ohhhh she's feisty hahahahaha."

JY : "Shut up.."

NY : "Spill it out what does Yoo Jeongyeon want from us? Maybe I'll consider it."

JY :  "I don't think its really big deal. I mean Jihyo don't mind, Dahyun probably wants to sit with Momo, Sana would love to have Tzuyu next to her and Chaeyoung..."

CY : "Likes to sit with Nayeon unnie :)"

SN : "If Tzuyu insists then I have no choice."

TY : "It's the other way around, I'm the one here who have no choice."

JH : "I don't really care but seriously when will I get to eat my lunch?"

NY : "And what if they want to be seated next to each other? You didn't tell me why you want to seat with us."

JY : "Aish, when will you just yes? Okay fine, it's because of those girls. If I sit here they probably won't bother me."

NY : "I thought you didn't want me to scare your future girlfriends?"

JH : "You really said that? Dumbass."

JY : "I was joking."

NY : "Didn't seem like it back then."

MN : "You know what, just tell them back off."

JY : "It's not that simple Ms. Myoui :) Especially when Chaeyoung and Dahyun entertain them."

DH : "They're just being friendly."

JY : "Whatever. So can we sit here?"

NY : "Will you go away if I say no?"

JY : "I'm already seated...."

NY : "You don't really take no for an answer don't you?"

JY : "Can't hear you busy eating."

I just pretend that I didn't hear her. Yes, I don't take no for an answer.

As I watched her eat I noticed how she pick the pineapple from the pizza and placed it on the side of her plate.