You're gay now?!

Mulai dari awal

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled after him as he laughed and left the apartment.

I shook my head as I sat on the couch and sighed deeply. I took off my shoes and threw them off to the side and started to relax. The flight was so long and draining since there was a couple who kept arguing the whole time.

The lady was talking about how she wanted these Gucci slippers for her birthday, but her husband didn't want to get it for her because he already spent so much money this week. She kept crying and saying that he hated her, but in reality she just wanted to guilt trip him I to buying her the stupid shoes. Which he ended up caving in 5 minutes later.

I couldn't believe that people really act like that. Grown adults just throwing a tantrum to get some thousand dollar shoes, and then some. I don't even think that was her husband, I think he was her sugar daddy. Or they were married and he only married her for her looks, and she for his money.

Sad how people take marriage for granted.

"Alright sugar plum, lay it all out to me." Alexander said once he came out the bathroom, and sat next to me on the couch.

I laid my head on his shoulder and started explain the entire trip day by day. That stupid confidentiality agreement went out the window. This was my best friend and I knew he could keep a secret, especially this secret. I know I told him I couldn't say anything, but in all honesty who gives a fuck? I needed to talk about this and get it off my chest. This entire trip was one huge box to unload and digest. So I did.

I told him all the details, not too many but enough for him to be satisfied and me not be embarrassed. I told him about the party, me basically being ok with kissing another women and touching her breasts. How I got the twins jealous and we had a huge fight over it.

Alexander was fully invested in the whole story and was making weird facial expressions here and there. He did stop me to ask questions and I clarified for him.

By the time I was almost finished, Ryan came through the door with our food and beer. We settled down with our food on the floor, and I started to fill Ryan in as well.

"...then he sent me this weird text and that's it." I finish and they both started at me. I took a bite of my boneless wings and hummed at the taste.

"Holy shit...you're gay now?!" Ryan yelled and Alexander hits him on the shoulder. I laughed when Ryan rubbed his arm and frowned at his boyfriend in confusion.

"Is that all you got out of the story? That she's gay?! Be more supportive and listen to all the words Pumpkin!" Alex huffed and looked back at me. "So you're gay now?"

"Guys I don't know if I'm gay! But what's important is that I was a pathetic little virgin girl the entire trip!" I exclaimed and shook my head at my self.

"Baby, you aren't pathetic. This is your first time even diving into the dating world. You've never dated before, or even had any sexual experience! You basically jumped into the deep end before learning how to swim. Don't beat yourself up over this Simone." Alex tells me and I sigh again.

"But Kenji was right, I grew attached to them and it's my fault for even letting myself fall deeper into them. I got so tied up and invested in their lives that I forgot to protect myself!" I threw back.

"So? You obviously fell for them because you saw something in them that you liked. Not because you had sex with them. Not everyone falls for someone after fucking them. Sometimes it's more deeper than that Simone. But you cannot blame yourself for something so natural. Us bad bitches don't cry for men, men cry for us. Ok? This was a learning experience for you. Now eat your food and stop stressing out!"