It was all a lie

Im super excited that I'm finally getting my computer.  I already got a rainbow keyboard, mouse and headset.  Now I need to build the computer AH!
———————————————

"We will see you on the 5th.  Have a good day ma'am." I smile and watch her walk out with her dog.  I look over seeing Dr. Matthews nodding to me, letting me know he was ready for his next patient.  "Mr. Erens you may go back." I smile and he stands up with his cat.

I look over seeing Riki open the door and take the patient back to the exam room.  I check in a few other patients, before reaching in my bag for a little snack.  I grab the sweet granola bar and start eating it as I work on the computer.

I looked at the time hoping it would go faster so I could go home.  I wasn't in the best of mood and I also had to study for an upcoming test.  I was feeling stressed because school was getting tougher, and I knew I had so much to do but I felt like I had such little time.  I had to go to clinical's tomorrow and another essay due, and I knew I had to get it done by today or it'll be late.

Sooner than later, I finally clocked our for the day.  I grab my items from my locker and look over seeing Tiffany coming from the staff lounge.  "Hey T." I smile and she smiles at me.

"Hey, leaving already?" I nod.  "How's everything going?  I haven't seen you lately."

"Schools been keeping me busy and also my best friend." I chuckle and she nods.

"How's the baby?" She asks as we walk down the hallway.

"Their good, always making me hungry and sick."

"Do you feel them sometimes?  Or is it too early?" I shrug.

"A little too early.  About another month or so.  But I'm kinda scared to feel that, to have something moving inside you y'know?  Kinda weird." I chuckle and walk outside.

"Hopefully my partner will want to have kids soon.  I've always wanted kids." I smile.

"You'll have kids soon.  Whatever happens will happen, and if it was meant to be then it'll happen."  Tiffany gives me a hug before heading back inside.  I walk out towards my car and throw my bag in the back.

Just as I was about to get in, someone yells my name and I look over frowning.  Realization hits me hard and I turn away and try to get into my car.  Why today?  Why now of all days why?  I didn't recognize her face, but I recognize the voice clearly.  This lady has been trying to call me for the last couple of days, emailing and texting me.  I knew her voice, but now seeing her in person made me anxious.

"Simone wait!  Please don't leave!" I look back seeing her come closer and I glare.

"Get away from me stalker."

"Simone please just let me talk to you for 5 minutes.  Hear me out and if you still don't like what I have to say, I'll leave you alone." I cross my arms.

"No way, I don't know you.  How do you even know where I work?!" I shout feeling a tab bit scared.

"I hired a private investigator to find you.  I've been trying to find you for years, and I have now.  I don't know your address but yes I know where you work." I looked her over as she stood by her car.  She was a tall black women with long curly hair, and as I stared at her more, I did see some resemblance between us.  She looked young, maybe in her late thirties early forties. 

"Who are you?"

"My name is Jasmine Carter.  But my former name is Jasmine Watkins. I'm your mother." She tells me and walks closer but I step back.