■[9/20] Midnight Eyes

Start from the beginning

"When did Preston find out?" He asked settling in the sofa.

"When I was five months pregnant and Presley kept my hormones off balance, I keep losing memories and the next day I would remember everything." She answered.

"How did he take it? Creston asked.

"He was furious. Especially when he saw her wolf after she was birthed, She was white like your mother's wolf but she had black streaks running all over her fur." She cups her hands.

"I remember he didn't want me looking at my niece that night." Uncle Creston smiled.

"He was scared that her wolf has the same oblivion eyes but she didn't." Her mother assures her.

"It was after her birth I told him the entire story about my curse family. It runs deeper than intended and the worse part she's the granddaughter of a Demon queen so its no telling what's she's capable off." She told them staring at her daughter.

"I have a friend coming over with his daughter to talk to us." She told.

"A friend ?"

"Yes, He was my sister's mate. And his daughter is The Demon Queen. But his daughter doesn't know she's is as yet. She's still a kid." He told them.

"And he has her walking freely," Derrick stated.

"She's always guarded, she has loyal wolves wherever she goes." He said.

"So the Demon Queen is your neice." Uncle Creston asked starring at her.

"Yes." She answered.

"Which Pack are they coming from?" He asked.

"They Haynite Pack," she answered.

"That's the pack ruled by a goddess right." Cayden.

"I met her once. She doesn't play." He remembered. "Yeah I remember Alpha Felisha, She and I were in training," Derrick remembered in accordance.

Presley looks over at Alec who kept rubbing his head vigorously. She could feel he wasn't well. He looked up at her as he stares tensely at her.

"I remember now, I was starring into her eyes that night and your father save me." Alec blurted.

"Yes," The familiar guy answered.

"Your lucky that your royal and your wolf put up a shield to protect you before she could wipe your entire existence." The guy told him.

"But what I can't remember is how we end up out in the wood that night. I left her in her room." Alec question out loud.

"I had forgotten to let Presley have her nightly tea that night and she heard her father crying out in pain and before I could hold her she was running towards him. But as a shadow wolf you in full capacity once midnight hit so I couldn't hold or control what she does." Her mother told them.

"I saw someone scribbling something in a tree before I steady into darkness," Alec announced.

"That was probably her father's wolf." Her Uncle answered.

"No, it wasn't a wolf. I Can't remember." He stated annoyed rubbing his head.

"Creston did say your memory will come back once you met Presley wolf. That's Probably what rip the blood from your eyes when she saved you that night. " Uncle Preston told them.

"Did she stare into eyes right before the attack," Her mother asked.

"Yes and right before I blackout I saw Presely," Alec told them.

"The blood is wearing out and it's giving you bad headaches but I don't know what giving you those quick reflex and sudden pain and urge to know things." Her mother told him.

"I can explain that to him." The familiar guy answered, who stood a few feet away.

"And how would you know anything about that?" He asked.

"I'm Prince Alexander Vane, First Son of king Angus Vane and Veronika Vane and I'm his brother." He spoke firmly as he lifted his t-shirt to showed them his Royal Birthmark. Alec stood still where he sat down.

"Well that would explain why you can vibe into Masters Killo head before we had test runs," Derrick stated with a chuckle.

"Your powers are unbinding due to the rip your soul took after that chaotic rogue attack you." He confirms.

"What you mean unbinding?" Alec asked.

"Anaya bound your powers after your shift that night. We couldn't have a royal Lycan ruining our plans." He said.

"Why does that name sound familiar?" Alec asked.

"Because she's our annoying older sister who has been protecting Presley after you were decade from entering Huntsville. She thought it was best to watch over your mate since it was the last thing you demanded before you blackout." He informs them.

"So that's where I knew your voice from. I remember the day after Alec left you both were arguing outside my locker. If I remember well she was a wreck." Presley announced.

"I kept seeing her everywhere after than. I even confront her once and she rushed off." She stated.

"Yeah, She said you were harsh and couldn't wait for Alec to come back and bring back sweet Presley." He chuckled.

"That's True, You were so dark after he left and then your father went missing after it was like every time someone comes to you, you hit them like a wrecking ball. That's when I took all his stuff from his room and gave them to you. You slept like a baby that night." Her mother told her.

"I don't remember any of that Mom," she looked at her mom.

"That's because I made you forget I couldn't stand to see my daughter in pain. It was enough to deal with Preston gone and those chaotic rogues terrorising the Packhouse looking for you. I had to do something to keep your scent hidden and my baby safe until she reaches the age to understand how special she was." Her mother cups her face.

Presley looks up to see Alec and his brother stepping outside the cabin, Cayden and Derrick the following suit as her Uncle stood up. "I'm going to see what swirling in mother's head. I'll be back in few." He walked over and kiss her head before heading out the door too.

"Let get you to dress for bed. " Her mother suggested as she helps her up and leads her down the hallway towards her room.