Chapter 6

The moment the teacher started attendance, the weapon wielding students started firing like mad. When they were worn out and attendance was finished, the students sat down.

"Not a single hit." One of the newbies muttered.

"Hitting him is just impossible." Another said.

"Quiet down everyone." The octopus said.

"How can we quiet down when half the class just deployed weapons and started firing at you?" Iida exclaimed.

"How about you shut the fuck up asshole?" Karma shot back with a malicious smile.

The assassin that sat to his left stated with a warm smile, "Don't worry. You'll get adapted to it." She donned blond, wavy hair with fiery orange tips.

Another one said, "This class is no longer meant for training only heroes. With premature assassins here, the purpose has expanded." This one was in front of him.

"Heroes, I'd like for you to meet your new professors." The octopus said as a woman with and incredibly overdeveloped chest and a man, looking super professional like he worked for the government or something, entered the room.

Mineta was not going to be able to listen to said introduction because he was entirely focused on this woman's enormous bust.

The octopus started, "I am Korosensei, one of your teachers but not your homeroom teacher."

Midoriya was multitasking at this point, jotting down as much about these new teachers as he possibly could.

The introduction was moved to the woman, "Irina Jelavić. Professional assassin."

Yuzuki looked at Minoru and thought rather anxiously, 'How much of a pervert is this dude? Jesus christ... actually, how did he ever get into this school? Hopefully he isn't as bad as Korosensei...'

Finally, the professional man came up, "I go by Tadaomi Karasuma. I am an agent sent by Japan's Ministry of Defense to supervise our current target, otherwise known as Korosensei, as well as train the assassins of this classroom. But of course, unprecedented circumstances changed all of that."

This caught Deku off guard. Unprecedented circumstances? What circumstances are those?

"This mission will have to continue here for now." Karasuma added.

"I don't like how being taught by heroes is exactly a good thing." Nagisa said. Kirishima, who sat right beside him, asked, "Why'd you say that? Did you get labeled a villain by one of the heroes or something?" Nagisa nodded in response.

To the new class 1-A, this year was gonna be pretty interesting...

If not a struggle.

Welcome to the new Assassination Classroom.
———————————————————-
Well this is going to be fun. I finally finished a chapter and I am happy to say that practically half of the entirety of 3-E surrounds Iida (16 in the new seating chart)

 I finally finished a chapter and I am happy to say that practically half of the entirety of 3-E surrounds Iida (16 in the new seating chart)

Yep. See you next time.