"You are very clumsy, do you know that?" he said in a husky voice almost near to her face.

The girl was so close to him that could smell his scent which reminded her of the one when you enter a medical room, and feel his hot breath that warmed her face.

Her cheeks took a light pink color and she locked her dark brown orbs with the boy's grey stormy ones.

"I'm not clumsy! I just happen to be friendly with the walls and the floors..." she answered giggling and the boy rolled his eyes.

She took a more serious and honest look now in her eyes and glanced at him.

"But if I wasn't clumsy, I wouldn't have the chance to meet you!" she responded and Law opened his eyes in surprise as he didn't expect of this answer.

"When, we find Bepo will you leave again?" he had to ask her this question as he didn't know if he should get attached with her further.

He still had this bitter taste in his mouth from the anger he felt when he found out that she left like that and some hours ago had promised to himself not to start trusting someone else so easily again, so he was confused whether he should take those words of hers lightly or save this moment inside his mind.

"No, I don't want to leave again..." she replied and gave him a smile.

Law looked elsewhere in order to hide his shyness and let her stand up on her feet again.

"I think we should walk ahead and see..."

Elga looked at him puzzled like she couldn't understand what he was talking about.

"Bepo... we are searching for Bepo!"

"Ohh yeah! Heheh sorry! Yes, let's go ahead!" she answered rubbing the back of her head sheepishly and both of them started their search again.

~...~

After some time, they reached an open area where they could distinguish a shanty far into the distance and smoke coming out from its chimney.

"Why would somebody live in a house like this?" the girl asked thinking that they probably have found what they were searching for.

"Because they don't live here and only want to hide themselves and pass the night." Law answered, ensuring the girl's thoughts.

They approached carefully the place where this old and dusty whare was and blended in among some thick bushes so they won't notice them.

"We will separate... You will go from the left side and I..." Elga talked but they boy interrupted her.

"We are not going to get separated from each other... It's safer to go together."

"Safer for who?"

"For you I guess..." he replied sarcastically keeping a blank expression on his face.

"Tsk, I can handle it on my own..." she said back with irritation as for once again this boy was doubting her strength.

"Here's the plan... I'm going to move forward and deal with the guards while you are going to find the entrance." he proposed.

"But the entrance is right in front of us!" the girl noted, confused by his plan.

"Well done! You found it! Now your part is finished just step back..." he replied patting her head.

Elga understood his thought and got mad at it as the boy was trying to get on her nerves and show that she is a weakling that should not interfere with this fight as she was incapable of winning it.

"Watch me, idiot!" she barked and stood up from her spot to go for the attack but Law grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down again.

"Are you crazy?! Do you want them to notice us? We need to move quietly!", he whispered so as not to be heard but the girl was too angry and determined to show him that she was a strong and independent girl, to even listen to him.

"I don't care if they hear us! Are you afraid to fight?! Are you a chicken?!" she questioned him raising her voice.

Law couldn't help but sweat drop at her reaction as he couldn't believe that she just asked him this thing.

"Can you calm down?"

"Nooooo! I can't!"

"Who is there?" a voice said and the two teenagers heard steps getting closer to them.

"Tzk, idiot! I told you to be quit!" Law scolded her but the girl didn't give her attention to him.

Elga jumped from the bushes and revealed herself giving a kick on the man's stomach who questioned them previously.

Other three men saw this scene and rushed to help their comrade to catch the girl.

One of them tried to punch her but the girl dodged it and sat on her one knee, stretching the other leg and kicking the man on his lateral cruciate ligament, activating his reflexes on that place and as a result he fell from instability.

Law raised an eyebrow surprised by this move as she combined her medical knowledge and her fighting skills.

Another one went for her and tried to catch her from her sleeves but she turned herself bringing her hands close to her chest so as he holds only the fabric of the sweatshirt she was wearing and made a jump, bringing her body behind his back. Elga crossed her sleeves near his neck and it cut his breath, so he had to let her go in order not to get chocked.

Then she went for a kick on his back but another one person from behind her, clawed at her torso putting weight and immobilizing her on the ground.

"Now now, be a good girl and we won't hurt you!" the disgusting man said to her sitting on her back so as to make her stop moving.

Elga left a groan of pain and gritted her teeth as he sat right at the place she had the surgery.

Suddenly, the man fell beside her unconscious and Law was standing above him as he hit him behind his neck.

"T-thank you!" the girl said and Law offered his hand to help her stand up on her feet again.

"I told you..." was all he replied back teasing her and smirking.

Elga felt all of her blood raising on her head and made a frown from irritation.

"Just go save Bepo already and I will deal with you later, asshole!" she yelled at him but Law didn't say anything in response and kept smirking.

They both started walking towards the direction of the house to save their friend.