CHAPTER:28

These are some Fanarts I found on Pinterest! I think it will help you guys to imagine Moyeon

So finally, I wore the crown and it disappeared. I felt mixed emotions of suddenly being powerless and gaining alot of strength.

I could feel the crown on my head but it was light as a feather.  Finally,  everything was back to normal.

Jungkook was weeping for me like a kid. It was horrible seeing him cry but the fact that he crying cause he thought he would lose me made me feel happy as well.

"I thought I would lose you," he said while tears dripping down his big, round, dowy eyes.

Finally, I stood up and saw around me. The room changed.  The change was the same as it happened in Jungkook's room.

"This portal is very special, it can sense when has its queen"Jin said

"Its time for us to visit underworld with the new queen " Mrs Jeon said

Jungkook held my hands and all of us stood on the star in the middle of the room.

We stood in a circle formation and suddenly a beam of light came and the next moment when I opened my eyes, I was in the prettiest place I have ever witnessed.

Thinking of underworld,  I thought that it would be dark and filled with monsters but it was the complete opposite.

It was filled with flowers of all colours and cute little animals.  It looked like a peaceful town of mid 18ty century.

We were in the middle of the town.

"I know, you must be thinking that It should be dark and wild. But underworld is just the other form of heaven. We protect the earth that's why God has given us a good way of life" jungkook said while looking at me.