CHAPTER:5

I was unable to sleep. His words were dancing in my head.

"Your blood makes me uncomfortable something is different about it. You are different......."

"What do you mean by my blood Jeon Jungkook? " I questioned myself.

Then I went into the balcony. The soft breeze touched my face and it reminded me of his touch. Just like this.. cold, soothing and calming

"Wait a minute, why was he cold. He was cold like an ice cube" I again questioned myself

Why am i playing lets ask it with myself?

I saw the beautiful garden. It was like a  never-ending forest, so scaryyet so beautiful. After being hypnotised by its magical beauty,  i had this sudden urge to go downstairs and sit in the garden.

(Why why? do I take such amazingly idiotic decisions?)

I went down in the garden and then I saw that all the lights of the house were lit up. That means everyone was  still awake.

Eishh! This rich kids don't even sleep, i was beaten to sleep on time and look at these crazy bags of trash.

I started to take a tour of the garden. It was so  beautiful and scary at the same time, which really intimidated me but still i couldn't stop my self.

(I can't stop me!! Oncearmy, are we okayy???)

"What is wrong with these Jeon's. They are insanely rich but still live in this old, far way from city palace kike house in a forest, they are powerful like the hulk, they all are siblings but do not resemble and only jungkook has as Jeon attached to his name and where is Mr.and Mrs.Jeon." I continuously thought this about the situation

"Why was Jungkook talking about my blood and then that tattoo " all these thoughts kept dancing in my head.

"Ughhh thses rich kids will literally drive me crazy and especially that Jungkook guy, he is so weird and intimidating" i thought as i wanted to pull out each stran of my hair and climb on moung Everest to shout of top of my lungs, i was so TRUSFRATED MAN!

"

INFIRES MAN!"

While sitting on  the bench and enjoying the wind I saw Jungkook, standing near his window and it appeared as if be saw me. He was looking at me like a tiger looks at its pray with intense look in his eyes, he was wearing a white shirt and  black trousers.

I tried to ignore him and trust me Within a minute he was standing in front of me.

"Aisshhh!! Jeon jungkook are you ghost or what "I yelled at him

He just smirked and sat next to me.

"Huhh, worst than that" he said as he smirked.

"What are doing and why are you here at such late hours, don't you humans sleep at this time? " he questioned me

"You humans?? Aren't you one also, or are you a bunny or maybe a pig*oink oink, i am a pig* probably you are pig" i said as i gave him weird looks.

" I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk" I replied as he was sitting quietly, and looking straight.

"You know I was very close to your parents. You can say I was more close to them then my own parents. They were a very important part of my childhood " he said as he turned towards me abd flased a cute bunny smile.