CHAPTER:13

It was true! It wasn't a dream but I thought it was a dream cause I didn't knew that he was also falling for me!

"Wake up honey!!"he said "we have to leave for the office! Get ready and come downstairs! The breakfast is ready!"

I realised that it was JK and he made me breakfast!

I got up and got ready! I wore my formal and didn't bothered to see what I an wearing!

I went downstairs and saw the table was decorated with all sorts of fancy breakfast!

"I didn't knew that you can cook so well JK" I said with a smile on my face!!

"Yes I can do many things that can make you happy Moyeon " he said with a smirk on his face and touch my neck with his finger! His fingers were dipped in chocolate sauce!

"Ohh looks like I painted you!"

"I need to clean up my mess" he said with a smirk!

Then suddenly I felt a soft touch on my neck and it was jungkook..he licked the chocolate syrup and said

"I clean my mess baby"

I was there standing like statue...I was so shocked! What the hell just happened!!

"You are my girlfriend! "He said!

"What?!?"I questioned!

"Yes you are and no more further questions! " he said

With that we went out side. We were walking out of the door when he suddenly took my bag from my hand and held my hands!

I was so shocked and blushed at the same time! I didn't took my hand back! That moment was precious and I enjoyed it!!

We sat in the car! And I don't why I forgot to put the seatbelt on!

We were about to drive when hw noticed that I wasn't wearing the seatbelts!

"Aishhh Mono phabo!" He said!

"Why whyyy ....why are you so careless!"he literally shouted and scared the crap out of me!!

"Aishhhh ohh I am sorry kookie" I said!

We drove to the grooving to our favourite songs! In like 45mins we reached the office! 

I was about to open the door when it suddenly got opened itself!

"Aghh thses rich people and their cars! Both are difficult to understand!  I said in my mind!"

But then I noticed that it was jungkook who opened the door for me! I couldn't believe what I just saw! Everyone was staring at us ! They were busy talking about us!!!

We entered the building and suddenly he took my bag and again held my hands! I was again blushing and literally turned red!! He saw me and laughed a bit as if he knew that I am enjoying everything!!

We reached his office which as on the top floor!

Usually my table was outside his cabin and I used to sit there only! But that day!!

"Come in my cabin!  You are gonna sit in here!"

"Ahhh why boss?" I asked

"Aishhh you are so professional and unprofessional at the same time!!" He said

"Sorry I didn't understand" I said'

"First of all you started calling me boss the moment we entered the building that shows you are professional and then you asked you boss a question which shows! " he was about to say when I said