CHAPTER:2

I was super tired and don't know when I slept on the couch only. Though it was a bit uncomfortable but the amount of pain my body suffered, I felt good after I slept on the couch while holding the cushion around me tightly.

"Moyoen, wake up," someone said in their soft mesmerising voice, that voice was like a music to my hears.

"Moyoen, wake up" someone again and it was Jin, he gently tapped my shoulders and soon I realised how stupid I was.

"Oh Jin," I said as I woke up and sat straight with embarrassment covering my face.

"Don't be embarrassed, I know how tired you are. I am sorry, I got busy in making lunch for you; I assume you haven't eaten anything right?" He said while he kneeled to my level.

"Ah yes, I came straight from the airport, I am quite hungry," I said as I was still embarrassed but then my stomach made some weird noises which gave clear indications that how hungry I was.

"Looks like someone is starving," he said as he chuckled softly.

"C'mon, I'll give you a quick tour of the house and then you can rest in your room. I'll send your lunch in your room only" he said as he waited for me to get up.

Soon I got up and followed Jin, he was giving me a tour of their humongous house which was no less than a palace.

"Well, you can roam around the house anytime but one room is out of bound is it is of our Maknae, Jungkook," he said

"Oh, why though?" I asked

"He is very possessive about his things and doesn't like others to intervene in them and especially strangers. This is his room, keep a safe distance from it" he said while pointing the last room of the long corridor. His room was in complete darkness as if he is the king of darkness himself.

The house was the epitome of Elegance, it had high ceilings, huge room with elegant and beautiful interior decor. It looked like the king of France himself came to decorate their house.

"This place is beautiful," I said

"I know, the king of France himself came to do the interior decor," he said to which I looked at him in utmost shock.

"What, can he read my mind?" I thought

"Ahh I mean, the most famous inferior designer of France," he said as he laughed awkwardly.

"Oh okay, I thought you can read my mind cause I was thinking the same thing," I said

"Haha I know I am worldwide wide handsome but I don't have that talent," he said to which we both chuckled.

"You are worldwide funny and cutie guy as well," I said and saw that he was blushing cause of my comment.

"Ohh stop it Moyeon~shhi," he said as he knocked me on the shoulders softly.

"Ahhh..this house is so big, it will take me a month to remember the ways," I said as we were still walking in the hallway and he was showing me the rooms and then we both laughed on my stupid comment.

For some unknown reason, Jin gave a very motherly vibe. Like he is the mother of the group and tends to take care of everyone.

He escorted me to my room which was amazingly (Idk if this word existed but I am gonna use it😅😅)beautiful.

The room had high ceilings with big windows, it gave a full fairy tale vibes.
The furniture look quite expensive. It looked like hand-carved. It gave an aesthetic vibe and for some reason, it looked quite antique. The interior was ofcourse world-class and looked like it belonged from an ancient era. Everything about that room Was so elegant and antique.