CHAPTER:23

We came back home and I decided to make the meal for everyone.

I went into the kitchen and started preparing for the meal.

"I'll cook today!"I heard jungkook's voice from behind.

"Okay!" I said and let me take the charge.

"I didn't know that you can cook, "I said while folding my arms.

"I am good at many things! You know bad boys are good In many things..like ..." he said and gave a pause

"Like..."I said

"Like...cooking..taking care of his girlfriend and most importantly..in bed," he said with a smirk.

"Ahhh jungkookahhh! You are so cute!"I said

"No I am manly.." he said

"Yesss you are really manly cute," I said and he made a pout. I love when he does that.

"Well your cooking skills are amazing but you need to learn how to chop onions. Of you want I can teach you" he said

"Hmm then teach me," I said

He held my hand and shifted me towards the chopping plate.

He then stood behind me and his arms covered me completely.

He held my hands and said.

"This is how you hold it."

I could feel his breath brushing my neck. I was completely engulfed in his arms.

"You guys are so romantic!" A deep voice came from behind.

I pushed jungkook away and saw that it was Taehyung.

"Well, I came to take water for my girl! Don't think I am less romantic," he said while making a pout.

I laughed and gave him a bottle of water.

We cooked dinner for everyone and was about to eat when jungkook's phone rang.

"Ohh ok Mr Lee I'll be there in an hour or so," he said

"What happened? "I asked him

"Nothing, just an emergency at the office. You guys continue I'll be back for lunch.

Though they were vampires and never felt hungry but just for me. They are three meals a day.

"I am coming with you," I said

"No! It's ok. You continue" he said while leaving the hall

"Well I am your assistant and I'll meet everyone as well," I said while following him

"Okk fine! Get ready fast," he said

I went I my room to get ready and I swear this man was probably shot dead and his head was on the horn or he slept on the horn. He was honking like a crazy truck driver.

I literally jumped in the car with my heels in my hands and my hair was a complete mess.

"Well it will be better if you tie your hair not cause you are looking bad but cause you are looking...you are looking quite hot," he said while making a pout

"Ahhh come on! I am your girlfriend and soon to be your wife! You still have problems in complimenting me!huh?"I said while folding my arms

He started the car and held my hand. Then he kissed them and said" I'll show you how much I love you with my actions, not my words. You can easily find someone who says I Love You but you rarely meet someone who actually proves it"