Chapter 12: Ponytails

Start from the beginning

"I love you have a great day and remember if anything bad happens call me." He says sternly.

"Yes Alpha." I sat in a sing song tone making him laugh. Handing me my bag I put it on and wave goodbye as I walk into my new school.

The schools smaller than my last. Boys and girls litter the hallway some in little groups talk other paired with one emptier talking and texting on their phones. As I walk to the admissions office no matter how quiet I am they all take a second to look down at me.

I don't pay any attention to them I just keep my eyes forward as I reach the door that leads to the office. When I enter I find a nice middle aged woman sitting behind a desk. I'm happy she looks at me with a welcoming smile.

"Why hello dear how can I help you." She says sweetly.

"Hi I'm here for my schedule I'm Emmeline Johnson." I reply.

"Awe yes I have your schedule right here." She pulls out a file from her desk and opens it up and takes out a crisp white paper with my name written at the top. She hands it to me along with a map of the school.

She hands me both and shoos my out of the office. I say thank you as I go and read my schedule. Math first period, English second, chemistry third, Art fourth, then I have lunch. After lunch I'm left with world history, and P.E.

Math is supposed to be in room 459. I follow the map to find the classroom in a hallway on my right. I hear the bell ring right as I make it to the class. Thank goddess Im on time. I walk in the class to see an older woman to be teaching the class. Mrs. Codwin has me sit in an empty seat I. The middle of the classroom. Theirs more boys in this class than their are girls and I'm glad that Mrs. Codwin sat me next a group of girls.

Friends. I smile brightly but before I can even sit down Mrs. Codwin speaks up.

"Class as you can see we have a new student Emmeline Johnson. Please tell us a bit about yourself." She says smiling at me. Ugh I have to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Emmeline but my friends call me Emma. I live across town and I'll be thirteen this weekend." I say smiling brightly.

The girls siting next to me all smile at me. I smile back this is going to be a great day.

"Hey I'm Ally do you want to eat lunch with us?" The brunette next to me asks. I nod my hard back and accept her offer.

Ryan POV

Emma hasn't text or called me and it's almost lunch time. She texted me her schedule to let me know when she can call me to check in. I know it's crazy that I can't spend seven hours with out her.

I wait patiently ignoring my classes and teachers just waiting for the bell to ring and my phone to also ring.

The clock finally turns to twelve sharp and the bell goes off signaling the end to class and the beginning of lunch. Five minutes pass and still no call. I can't take it any more I have to hear her voice. I speed dial Emma. After the first ring she answers her phone.

"Ryan. I'm so sorry I forgot to call. I've been hanging out with Ally and her friends." She says apologizing.

"Hey it's okay how's the school. Have any boys been bugging you if they are I'll come over and.." I'm about to finish my comment when Emma interrupts me.

"Ryan my love I'm okay. No body's bothering me. Tell Andy and Arthur I said hi. Don't forget to pick me up at three." She says. I love it when she calls be love.

"I won't I love you" I reply.

"I love you too bye" she whispers.

"Bye" and with that the line goes dead.

I look up to see all the guys around the table focused in on our conversation. They too are worried about their future Luna.

I feel the bench dip as another person sits beside me. I can smell the strong perfume invade my nose. I can't help but cough at the stench. I know it's Elise. She stinks compared to my gorgeous mate who smells like strawberries and lemonade.

"Go away." I growl. Malcolm hates this slut. We only want to be next to our mate.

"But Ryan. I know you love me. I heard that Emma finally found the daycare center." She giggles.

I get up I refuse to ever hit a female but at this moment I don't know if Malcolm feels the same way.

"Don't you ever talk about my girlfriend and the love of my life again. You are nothing compared to her." I growl even louder making her shake in fear. Not only am I staring daggers at her so is my entire pack. All the pack members that attend our school heard her dishonor their future Luna. My mate and they will make her life a living hell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I do just as Emma request right as the bell rings I only have ten minutes to make it to Emma's school. I speed to my car and drive my way over. I park in front of the five minutes early.

Their bell rings and the students exit the main doors. I see my mate walk out with a bunch of girls around her their all laughing about something. Emma looks so happy I can't help but smile in pride. When her eyes land on me her face lights up even more. I get out of the car and walk around to open the car door for her. She waves and yells goodbyes to all the girls.

"Hey beautiful. How was it?" I ask kissing her on the cheek before closing the door.

Hey you guys pretty long chapter and it hasn't been edited.💖💓💕

Please leave a like or comment your thoughts. 😊🥰🤔

XOXO- Lillian Dero