~34~

Song: Changesby DeJ Loaf 

Third Person's POV

Good evening,

A royal crested plane crashed on the Port of Spain early this morning. The plane was said to have the queen of the Sunshine Territory and her family aboard. We are unaware of any terrorist violence aboard the plane however the plane was 50 feet in the air when the pilot suddenly lost control.

What really went wrong on board the famous royal family plane?

-----

It has been four days since the crashing of a Sunshine Territory plane, having all the royal family on board.

[Pictures of Aria, Harry and Blair flash on the screen]

The authorities have been told not to enter the plane crash site or search for debris. A search for the family is ongoing as we speak. We urge anyone with information to come forward about the whereabouts of this beloved royal family.

---

Citizens of the Sunshine Territory are harassing authorities and news broadcasting services. They urge justice for their Queen and her family. Earlier this year, the palace was attacked, and the royal family was said to have fled the scene and boarded a plane to Holmes Chapel in England where the King's family subsides. Their location is currently unknown and their citizens in shock and fear of losing their precious Queen Aria, King Harry and young, Princess Blair.

---

Today marks an entire week since the royal family crashed their plane on the coast of Spain. There has been no further information on any siting's or appearances. Authorities believe the plane was headed for the Sunshine Territory kingdom in light of new and safe renovations to the palace.

---

A witness has come forward, allegedly seeing a group of men with weapons and armour, entering the royal plane before it took off. We believe an act of terrorism has the lives of our beloved royal family at risk. We are unsure if the group of terrorists have kidnapped the family, but we urge anyone with information to come forward. Please help us find our Queen.

---

BREAKING NEWS!

The Royal family has been sited near a hospital in Costa Blanca, off the coast of Spain.

I REPEAT, THE SUNSHINE TERRITORY QUEEN IS ALIVE!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N I GOT MY LEARNERS TODAY AHHHHH IM SO HAPPYYYY ahahahahha

I know this chapter was short but it was a little tension/filler chapter for u all

Stay safe and have a great week !!!