mornings // fluff

as the sunrise appeared through the window, it awoke saihara. he blinked a few times and realized it was the morning. he suddenly felt a pang of dread. they were still in the killing game.

he looked down at the small boy in his arms. his boyfriend, kokichi ouma, was still peacefully sleeping. saihara adored everything about ouma, he was so in love with him.

he realized the monokuma announcement would soon be playing. he let out a sigh of dread and guilt, knowing it would awaken the smaller. he was honestly surprised ouma was sleeping, he barely got any rest. no matter how much he tried to hide it, saihara knew he was nervous about the killing game. so, so nervous. so nervous to the point where he barely slept, in fear that someone would try to kill him when his guard was down.

he frowned at the thought. he felt bad that he couldn't get ouma to sleep much, but at least he slept last night. he wanted him to sleep in, it would do him some good.

he flinched at the monokuma announcement that turned on seconds after.

"good morning everyone! my brothers are fighting like cats and dogs..." monophanie said. only her and monodam sat on the couch. "i hope you all have a lovely da— AHHH!! STOP!!" she yelled off screen, presumably at monotaro, monokid, and monosuke.

monodam sighed. "SO-LONG.-BEAR-WELL." and the monitor turned off.

ouma woke up quickly, his eyes fluttering open. he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "ah.. good morning, shumai.."

"morning, kichi." saihara replied, pulling ouma closer and putting his arms around his waist. ouma smiled into saihara's chest.

they stayed like that for a few minutes, until ouma shot up. "shit! what time is it?"

saihara got up too. "uh.. 9:00." he said. "oh shit! 9:00!"

"exactly!" ouma pouted as he pulled on his scarf. "why didn't you wake me up earli-" he got cut off by himself. "wait, how did i sleep?" he asked saihara.

saihara combed his hair. "i'm not sure, actually. i'm happy you got to, though."

"w-we have to go!" ouma said, stuttering over being talked to so nicely. "come on, emo!"

"yeah, yeah.." saihara laughed.

ouma started down the hallway, with saihara close behind. "ouma! wait!" he tried to catch up with him, but realized that since the smaller was so agile, he'd be ahead of him no matter what.

as soon as ouma reached the dining hall, he slammed the doors open and walked in.

"hellooo~, my wonderful peers!" groans echoed through the room.

when saihara walked in, however, iruma yelled, "holy shit! the little twink and pooichi totally f//cked!!" this made both boys blush profusely.

iruma soon got a light whack on the head from harukawa. "leave them be." she muttered.

"heee! harukawa-san is hot when she's mad!" iruma squealed.

saihara laughed and sat down next to his boyfriend, and they chatted the morning away.

hi lmao
quickie fluff!! i kinda lost interest in writing actual stories 😿😿 so i decided oneshots would be the way to go!!

anywayz. they