" You got these bitches fighting and theses two fucking making out and leaving hickeys and shit," Jin snapped.

" Yeonjun! You're supposed to be the innocent one! Not letting this boy giving you hickeys," Yoongi scowled.

Yeonjun put his head down out of shame while Taehyung and Jungkook started laughing at them.

" And you two," Namjoon pointed at Taekook.

They froze and stop laughing.

" You over here fighting and shit! What the hell," J-hope yelled.

" H-he started it," Jungkook pointed at Taehyung.

" No! You did!"

" No you!"

" Would you two shut the hell up," Jin snapped.

" Now! I'm going to separate the couples for your own good. If you guys can prove to us that you will behave then we'll put you back together again," he continued.

" But-" Taehyung started.

" No! It's all ready decided. For the rest of the night, Kai and Soobin are going to share a room. Taehyun and Yeonjun. Taehyung and Yoongi and J-hope and Jungkook," Jin orders.

" What," Yeonjun and Jungkook yelled.

" Aye! My boy," Yoongi high fived Taehyung.

" Soobinie hyung!"

" Hey Kai!"

" Now I want everyone of you to go to your new rooms and stay there while I get dinner ready," Jin announces.

" But-"

" Now!"

Everyone started running towards their rooms.

" That's impressive," Namjoon smirked.

Jin blushes," O-oh thanks."

" Want me to help you cook?"

" O-ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" There's no way in hell I'm letting Yoongi sleep with my Taehyungie!"

" Jungkook relax, it's not like they're doing anything," J-hope rolled his eyes.

" I don't care! I want to sleep with my TaeTae," Jungkook pouted.

" Look how about we go see what they're doing? Then when you see them doing nothing, you can relax."

" O-Ok! Let's go."

" We have to be quiet though. We don't want Jin hyung to catch us."

" Right!"

They quietly snuck out of their room to see what the other two are doing. They leaned against the door to hear their conversation.

" Man it's been long since we had a bro time fam," Yoongi said.

" I know right."

" We could basically do whatever we want."

" Yep! What do you want to do hyung?"

" I'm thinking we could talk for a minute."

" Oh? Ok, about what?"