What I am capable of

Start from the beginning

After an hour of waiting, the students were sent into a different area where they had to wait for another hour until they finally were sent into the main stadium. Class 1A was the most glorified one as they were the ones who survived the villain attack of the USJ. This immediately got them on the wrong side of many students who were jealous of the attention class 1A was receiving. Then Midnight went into the podium and greeted everyone. The men all around the stadium began to whisper about her and her costume.

Midnight: Silence! The event is about to start, everyone! To inaugurate, we will have the first-year representative give a short inspirational speech! Izumi Yagi! Please come to the front.

Izumi: .....Eh?!....

Izuku meanwhile let out a small snort as he heard who the representative was.

Uraraka: Come on, Izumi, you can do this!

Momo: You will do a great job!

Mina/Tooru: You got this!

Shota: Come on, Miss future number one hero, or are you too afraid?

Izumi: W-what?! Of course not! I will do it.

Izumi then got her nerves under control and stepped to the podium. Midnight stepped to the side to allow Izumi to take the microphone. Izumi gave a deep breath and began to speak.

Izumi: I know you are all excited to start, so I will keep this short. To all the fellow students here, I have just one thing to say... Give it your all! It doesn't matter what happens, but you have to give everything you have! Take this opportunity to learn, don't be sad... Learn from your mistakes and take action to fix them! Remember, it doesn't matter who wins or who loses at the end, we are all on the same side, we are all equal, and we are all heroes! -Izuku raised a brow at those last words.

After that small speech, the crowd and the students began to cheer for Izumi.

Student 1: Wow, I thought she would say something to inflate her ego, but I guess I was wrong.

Student 2: Yeah, and she seems like a nice girl, and has a hot body; maybe we can try to pick her after this.

Clanck!

Both of those students were knocked down into oblivion by Izuku.

Shota: I knew you would do it well!

Shoto: Great speech.

Kirishima: It was so awesome!

Tenya: Amazing!

Momo: You shouldn't doubt yourself.

Uraraka: You were incredible, Izumi!

Izumi: T-thanks!

Midnight: What an excellent speech! Oh, the youth! Now then everyone get ready for the first event is about to start!

The students then dispersed into the entrance, where they waited for the event to start.

Izuku was talking with Hatsume when Shinso came to them.

Izuku: Oh, Shinso.

Shinso: Hey there.

Hatsume: Shinsoo! Are you ready to see my babies?!

Shinso: Ummm... Sure...

Izuku: You ready?

Shinso: I guess so, have any idea what we will do?

Izuku: This is most likely a race of some sort.

Shinso: Greeeeaaat...

Izuku: Why does it bother you, despite gaining more physical strength thanks to my training, knowing you, you will just brainwash some people to carry you.

Shinso: H-how...

Izuku: I know you tol well.

Shinso: It is just to conserve energy.

Izuku: Keep telling yourself that you smoked teletubbie.

Shinso: What did you say you cheap Tony Stark?

Meanwhile...

Kirishima: I really want this to start already.

Denki: Yeah, especially now that I am all pumped up by Izumi!

Tenya: Please phrase your sentences better.

Sero: We all knew what he meant, Iida.

Momo: I just hope we can all go far.

Mina: But with Izumi and Shots here...

Izumi: Eh?

Shota: What's wrong with us?

Tsuyu: Well, you really are a powerful one, ribbit.

Sato: Todoroki and Bakugo are also really powerful.

Aoyama: Nobody brights more than moi still!

Jiro: You also can't forget Izumi's brother.

Tooru: Oh yeah, Izuku!

Ojiro: I am really looking forward to clashing with him in battle!

Tokoyami: He is quite a skilled one.

Denki: Do you think he probably built like a nuke or something?

Izumi: I don't think Izuku would do that...

Kirishima: Well, if you say so, you know him better anyways... But I still have a feeling that if we clash with, he will hurt us...

Izumi: Y-yeah... He probably... Might...

Denki: I can't believe one of the dudes I am scared the most by is in the support course and quirkless at that.

Shota: You shouldn't judge him because he is quirkless.

Denki: Eh-eh?! No, I don't! I know he is quite powerful, but well, it is still something that "shocks me," you know?

Jiro: I will shock your brain if you say a pun like that again.

Denki: Cruel!

Mina: Ooooh, Shota is typically quiet, but when someone said something about him, she immediately jumped into his defense. Ooooooh!

Shota: E-eh?! Mina! I-i-its not like that!

Mina: Suuuuuure, and that is why your face is the same color as your red hair now! Fufufufu!

Shota: M-mina!

As Shota and Mina argued in the background while Izumi, with a nervous laugh, watched them, it began.

Present Mic: Okay, then are you ready?!

Izuku: 'It is time...'

Present Mic: SET!

Izuku: 'I will show them...'

Present Mic: GO!

Izuku: 'What I am capable of...'