What I am capable of

Start from the beginning

Dan: I see, is that why you put so much effort into those gadgets?

Izuku: Partly, I know they will reach the last part, which is mostly a tournament, so I made them secure a position in there, but once there...

Izuku took out the two swords he had brought with him.

Izuku: I will beat them with my own handsand skills.

Dan: Your mind is also a great skill.

Izuku: I know, but I want to beat them in their own game, I want to see just how far I can go.

Dan: If that is what you want, then go ahead, but remember to not give in to your anger; in the heat of the moment, you may give in to your inner desires, but you must fight them. When you are fighting a monster, be careful to not become one yourself.

Izuku: Understood.

Dan: Now, get going! You will be late!

Izuku: Eh! Oh shit!

Dan: Language!

Izuku: Sorry, I will get going! See you later!

And with that, Izuku went running out of the dojo. Izuku ran as fast as he could. He was lucky it was early in the morning, so nobody would see pr question him why he was running with two swords.

Izuku: 'I wished I had the boots here!'

Izuku kept running, and finally, he reached his house. He quickly opened the door and threw his swords on the floor and ran upstairs. As he passed through Izumi's door, he knocked on it to get her to wake up, but in a rush, he didn't measure his strength and punched a hole through the door, but at least that really seemed to wake her up.

Finally, after 30 minutes, they were ready, and they both stormed out of the house, and in less than 10 minutes, they had reached the school. As they walked down the halls, it was time for each of them to go down separate ways, but...

Izumi: Izuku.

Izuku turned to her.

Izuku: Hm?

Izumi:... Let's do our best!

A small moment of silence passed as Izuku just stared at her, but then he answered back.

Izuku: Of course.

And with that, the bot went on their merry ways.

Izuku went to his class and was about to open the door, but something clicked on him, so he stepped to the side and opened the door, so he was covered by it. Seeing that nothing happened, he peeked out to see...

Hatsume: Izuuuukuu!

Hatsume jumped and grabbed Izuku by the shoulders, and began to shake him.

Izuku: 'I just cant win...'

Hatsume: I cant wait to test my babies! I am so excited!

Izuku: Yes, yes, I am excited to test out my inventions, but can you please stop shaking me?

Hatsume: Huh? Oh yeah.

Hatsume then finally stopped shaking Izuku, and he managed to regain his composure.

Hatsume: I really want to see the babies you were able to make! I am sure they are fantastic! Worthy of rivaling mine! Today we will know who is the best inventor!

Izuku: Sure, Hatsume, just don't cry when I win.

Hatsume: Oh, we will see!

They shared a small laugh and went into the classroom, where they waited for the event to start.