CHP. 38 • A Night To Remember •

~ Warning: contains a lemon. If you feel uncomfortable reading it you may skip. But just so you know... it's still gonna happen.

The party had carried on way past midnight and to say that most of the delinquents were trashed was an understatement. Y/N watched in horror as the gang slurred and danced drunkedly in her sitting room, causing a mess anywhere they went. The H/C-haired girl groaned in annoyance. Why had she agreed to this again?

Suddenly, a drunk Osoro came up behind her and wrapped a heavy arm around her shoulder. Y/N stumbled from the unexpected impact but managed to stand her ground as she gave the blonde a dead glare.

"What year is it?" asked Osoro while staring up at the sky in wonder, "There had never been so many colours up there."

Y/N sighed and grasped her arm before attempting to drag her upstairs. "Come on champ. It's time for bed" she announced, pulling on the blonde's arm. Osoro groaned and tried to protest.

"But this is fun... sleep is for the weak!"

Y/N was just about ready to facepalm when suddenly Umeji appeared from somewhere in the kitchen. Thankfully, he was still sober.

"Do want some help?" he asked, moving to lift Osoro's other arm over his shoulder. Y/N nodded gratefully and together, they managed to make it upstairs without difficulty. The blonde was occasionally slurring random words but the pair merely ignored her as they tried to get her to bed.

"Osoro" Y/N mumbled, waving a hand in front of her face, "here are some clothes. You can change here if you want."

The blonde nodded glumly before stripping right then and there. Umeji quickly walked put of the room feeling embarrassed but Y/N remained to make sure that Osoro didn't do anything stupid. Thankfully, she managed to put on all her clothes perfectly well. The blonde flopped onto the bed and groaned slightly before closing her eyes. Y/N sighed and moved to place a blanket over her best friend. The blonde smiled slightly when something fluffy covered her and instantly wrapped it around herself.

Y/N merely shook her head before walking outside into the hallway again where Umeji was waiting. He had his hands stuffed into the pockets of his black trench coat and was leaning against the wall casually. Y/N walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his torso affectionately. Umeji looked down at her with half-lidded eyes and tenderly placed a large hand on the small of her back.

"Enjoying the party Umeji?" she asked, looking up at him with soft eyes. The blonde hummed in response but found his heart speeding up at the gentleness of her gaze. A thick tension grew between them in the darkness of the corridor as they stared into each others tired eyes.

Suddenly, Umeji flipped them around so that Y/N was now pressed against the wall and quickly pushed his rough lips onto hers. Y/N groaned at the impact but wasted no time in grasping the back of Umeji's hair to deepen the kiss. The blonde bit on her lip savagely, drawing a little blood causing Y/N to gasp. Umeji's tongue swiftly entered her mouth and the H/C-haired girl moaned as it swirled sloppily around her own.

The sound was like music to Umeji's ears as he ran his hands down her sides. He lifted the back of her legs with ease and guided them to wrap around his waist as he pressed his body closer to hers. Y/N gasped as she broke the intense kiss, but Umeji didn't give her any time to think before he attached his lips to her tender skin again.

Remembering her sweet spot from last time, his mouth instantly found it, earning a strangled moan from Y/N.

"U-Umeji..."she moaned, grabbing the back of his head harder as pleasurable sensations spread throughout her body. The blonde grunted into her neck from how strongly she was pulling his hair and proceeded to lift her away from the wall. He carried Y/N into her old room and gently set her down on the bed. Umeji climbed over her again and quickly threw off his trench coat as he hovered over her form.