Weddings and Worries

HI AGAIN!!!!

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'Unexpected' SO INSTEAD OF READING THIS I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO AND READ MY FIRST BOOK SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MORE!

I also wanna mention how I really do believe my writing had improved and is continuing to improve as I write. It has drastically changed since my first book and I'm glad some have you have made it this far. It makes me really happy knowing you stuck around and you love the story. So thank you! :))

BUCKLE UP BECAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE!!!

Also very important A/N at the end. It's very short but please give it read :))

***
January 8th

The day has finally arrived.
This is the moment I've been waiting for my whole life. Today I will be marrying the man of my dreams and that's something I thought I'd never hear myself say.

When I was younger I never truly thought I deserved the type of happiness I'm experiencing right in this very moment. I thought that real happiness only belonged to those who were just born lucky and I never believed I was one of those people. Growing up with a fucked up family kind of makes you think those things, but now I realise I was completely and utterly wrong.

I do deserve happiness and I've found my happiness in Harry.

Who would have thought he would have been there right under my nose my whole life and I never put one thought into the fact I could marry and have a family with this man one day.

The same baker boy who I had forgotten about when I moved away makes me feel like the only woman in the world. Not a day goes by anymore where he isn't plastered all over my mind twenty four seven. I could never forget him now. All the story's about him are true as he really is the kindest most loving person I've ever met and not to mention the most handsome. That man looks good in absolutely anything, I bet he could pull even my clothes off better than I could.

I bet he could make my wedding dress look ten times better if he was wearing it and I'm not even exaggerating. I don't think there's a word in the English dictionary that could help describe how much I love this man or how grateful I am for everything he's given me. I've been gifted with the most amazing one year old little boy and another baby girl on the way in few months time.

Harry was over the moon when he found out the gender of our baby I think he was even more excited than I was. I have a feeling she's going to be a daddies girl and Harry is going to be the most loving father to both of our babies. Elie is still very little and he grows closer with Harry every day.

Harry has been very busy since coming off of tour. I noticed how he would wake up in the middle of the night to write down song lyrics he thought off and he's always scribbling down ideas for his new album. He plays songs for me to ask my opinion but has come to realise I'm very bias but that's simply for the fact anything he plays for me sounds like the best song in the world.