Filling it up with water once it was clean enough, he turned to leave. That was when another group of teenagers flooded into the room. It didn't take long for Fay to recognized them, since he knew everyone in the school. They were the group that most popular kids called the rejects.

Fay never understood that. He didn't understand why certain groups had certain labels. Nothing about them made them seem like rejects other than the fact that they weren't popular. Which Fay thought was a good thing, since most popular students let the title go straight to their heads.

"Hey, Fay." Mia smiled up at him, a silver halo that was made of some wire hovering over her head. She had black lipstick on and a cute white dress. Mia was a very friendly person, so it wasn't shocking that they had talked before.

"Hey, Mia." He smiled at her, Tom, and Jordan both following behind. Tom had a devil costume on in contrast to Mia's angel costume. Jordan didn't seem to have any costume at all.

"Nice costume. Who are you supposed to be?" Tom asked, snaking an arm around Mia's waste. They had an off and on relationship for as long as Fay knew them.

"Heather Chandler, from Heathers." Fay told them. He was awkwardly glancing past them, knowing that he needed to get back to Cal before something happened to him. "I like your costumes too."

"Thanks." Mia smiled brightly.

That was when Eden walked in. He had the same face paint on that Fay had seen him in earlier. His hair was hidden beneath a black hood, and he had his hands tucked lazily into his pockets. Fay thought that the makeup suited him, though he didn't know if it was meant to be something specific. It just looked like a skeleton of some sort.

"I need to get going." Fay quickly told them all, attempting to move around them before he got distracted again. Cal was probably long gone by then.

"Wait." Eden said quietly, grabbing onto Fay's wrist.

Startled, Fay furrowed his brow. He had no idea why Eden would ask for him to stop. Had he done something? He couldn't think of anything that he had done that would warrant Eden stopping him. Fay tilted his head to the side, signaling that he was listening.

Jordan, Mia, and Tom were all watching curiously, wondering what Eden was doing. They hadn't known that the two ever interacted, similarly to how Fay's friends didn't know either. It wasn't that it was particularly shocking that they knew each other, since Fay knew everyone, but it was shocking to watch Eden stop Fay and not have it go the other way around.

"What?" Fay asked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Eden asked quietly, earning even more questioning expressions from his friends.

Fay glanced down at the red solo cup, feeling guilty for not bringing it to Cal while he still had the chance. Fay knew that in his drunken state, Cal would have wandered off by then, doing God knows what. But then again, Eden never asked for anything. Not that Fay was aware of, anyway. Knowing that Eden didn't seem to be the most stable person out there, Fay nodded.

He followed silently as Eden led him out of the kitchen and into a hallway. It was dark and dingy, people doing things that Fay wanted to erase from memory in the corners. However, he ignored all of that, focusing on what Eden could possibly want from him.

"What is it?" Fay asked once they came to a stop, wondering what would cause him an audience right then.

"I just..." Eden paused for a moment, deciding on his words. When he seemed to have found what he wanted to say, he looked directly into Fay's eyes. "Can you not tell anyone about Destiny?"