Uncle Dew took the document. "Alright, Uncle will hand over this document to him once he gets home." said Uncle Dew with a heavy heart.

After Gulf took all of his belongings, he meet Uncle Dew and he excused himself. He went back to the orphanage. Uncle Dew called Mew and tell him everything.

Mew's trembled after Uncle Dew told him the news. Mew called Gulf again and again but it was still the same, Gulf didn't answer his call. Mew sent a message to Gulf, "Honey, I know I'm wrong. Please answer my call. Please give me another chance. I miss you. Please come back to me, baby."

Gulf just read the message. He started packing all of his belongings for tomorrow's flight. Not long after that, he received another text message.

"Hye Gulf, it's me Lhong. Can we meet for a moment at 6pm? I have something to talk to you. I'll be waiting for you at Midnight Cafe. Thank you Gulf."

"I'm sure he'll be there. Go and have a talk with him, just don't forced him to do what he don't want to do. This is all I can do to help you to meet with him." said Lhong patting Mew's tight.

"Thank you so much naa Lhong. I really  appreciate your help. I'll go back home first. Gosh, I can't wait to meet him. I missed him so much. He's my oxygen!" Lhong could only smile.

Gulf arrived at Midnight Cafe. While waiting for Lhong to arrive, he replied the message from his old friend in Malaysia.

"Gulf." Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He looked up and was surprised that it wasn't Lhong who came to see him but Mew. Before Mew continued the next word, Gulf immediately stood up. He wanted to leave from there but Mew was able to hold his arm.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I....." Before Mew could continue talking, Gulf cut off his words.

"There's nothing to talk about! I've pass our divorce papers to Uncle Dew, please sign it and sent the document back tomorrow at my old house! My guardian will take care of the rest! I don't want to have any relationship with you anymore! I'm going to leave Thailand! Goodbye Mew!" said Gulf coldly.

The next day, Mew went to Gulf's old house with Lhong. Once he arrive there, he knelt down.

"Ma'am, I love Gulf so much. I need him. He's my oxygen! I don't want to get divorced. He told me that he'll be leaving Thailand. I want to stopped him. Can you tell me what time is his flight? Please help me." Mew's crying.

"Stop crying son. Go to the airport now before it's too late." said the woman.

"Thank you so much for the help, Ma'am. I'll never forget it!" He drives straight to the airport.

Finally Mew and Lhong arrived at the airport. They ran around and searched for Gulf everywhere. The airport is too wide and it's difficult to find Gulf. Flights to Malaysia will take off soon. Mew and Lhong split up to search for Gulf.

"Gulf!" shouted Mew. He ran faster to stopped Gulf from entering the departure hall. Gulf turned around when he heard his name being called by someone he knew well. He was shocked to see Mew.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" plead Mew.

"Sorry?! Do you think with you apologizing to me, I'll forget all your accusations and humiliations? You're wrong, Mew. Your words really hurts me. This wound will last forever," Gulf said firmly. The tickets and passports are held tightly by Gulf.

"I know. Please give me another chance. Everything that happened was my fault. I should have listened to your explanation first. Lhong has shown all the evidence of what happened that night and who Bright really is. I'm so sorry baby." apologized Mew.

"You're too late, Mew!" Gulf began to walk away from Mew. Mew quickly blocked Gulf. He will never ever allow Gulf to leave his life again.

"Move away! Damn it! What do you want again, Mew?" Gulf tones began to rise. Gulf was worried that he would miss his flight.

"Baby, I love you and I really do! Even though the first time I met you I was blind but I fell in love with you instantly. For me, your presence in my life has brightened my world that used to be dark and lonely. What happened that night was beyond my control. I'm jealous that another man is standing and touching you here and there. The terrible part was, he almost kissed you! I'm so pissed off because I love you so much but I never know if you love me back or not. I really hope that you'll love me back as much as I love you. I'm afraid of losing you. Trust me Gulf, MY LOVE IS JUST FOR YOU!" said Mew sincerely.

Gulf was shocked to hear Mew's words. It sounds so sincere. His eyes showed that he was serious about what he said. Gulf also admitted that he was just like that man. He loves Mew too, so much. Gulf can't fool himself anymore. He craves and wanted Mew's love for his life. There is no other man who can seize his love other than Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat!

"You have to promise not to cheat and get mad at me again before listening to what I want to say," Gulf said, seeking the understanding from his loved one.

A sweet smile was engraved on Mew's face. He immediately pulled Gulf to his embracement, tightly.

"Thanks baby for this second chance!" Mew kissed Gulf's forehead. Then he cupped Gulf's face and he kissed his husband plump lips that he's been yearning for.

"Oh god, thank you for this wonderful gift. Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat, MY LOVE IS JUST FOR YOU, ONLY YOU!" whispered Mew in his heart.