CHAPTER 5

Gulf opened the window, it's cold! Then he closed it again. He can't stand the cold outside. The feelings of coldness can be felt down to the bone. Now they're in Switzerland together with Lhong.

The bungalow they currently live in is owned by Mew. Gulf couldn't believes that he would live in luxury. For him, luxury is not important and sometimes can destroyed someone's relationship.

"Gulf!" Gulf turned. He approached Mew who called his name.

"Do you want to eat?" asked Gulf softly.

Smile engraved on Mew's lips. Gulf is totally different from the other men and women he has been with before. Although he was blind, he could see the sincere of this man towards him.

"No, I'm not hungry. Gulf, the surgery date has been set. The surgery will take place this Thursday." tell Mew.

"Good! I pray for you so that you can have your sight again. Before I forget, your clothes and your other items I've put in the closet. If you've trouble in searching your clothes or items, you can ask me. Hmmm, where is my room?" asked Gulf. All this time he slept in a separate room eventhough they were married.

"Room? We're married. My room is your room too." said Mew while smiling.

"What? But all this time we slept in separate rooms. Why should we sleep in the same room?" Gulf is shocked. Shared a room with Mew? It's like he's digging his own grave.

Yes, Mew is blind and Mew never take advantages on Gulf whenever he helped him but Mew still aroused him just by looking at Mew's sexy six pack and half naked body.

"That's in my house but here is different. Don't you care what Lhong would say when we sleep separately? It's weird, right? Legally married but sleep separately" teased Mew.

"Married? I became your husband because I was fooled by your trick. I don't want to argue with you anymore. I just slept on the floor tonight," Gulf said with his sour face.

"It must be cold to sleep on the floor. This bed is big. It's comfortable for both of us to sleep. If you sleep on the floor, you'll surely had the back pain when you wake up in the morning."

"That's my problem. Back pain or any other pain, I'll take care of it. You can sleep alone in the bed tonight. Enough Mew, no more words. I'm going to the kitchen to prepare our dinner!" Gulf was furious and immediately took his steps to leave Mew who just smiled broadly.

"I bet he's cute and adorable. How I wish that I could see him." whispered Mew.