CHAPTER 4

Gulf walks upstream and downstream. He's worried. He's standing at the balcony. His heart was not comfortable with what was happening. "What's all this?" asked Gulf to Mew.

"Gulf!" called Mew. He approached Gulf slowly with the help of his stick. Gulf must have been angry with him.

"Tell me what's going on right now," Gulf growled. He wants an explanation.

"All right. My name is Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. The only child to both of my parents and the only sole heir to all of the properties that left by my parents. These are all mine," said Mew.

"What? But why did you lie to me? You said you're from the poor family," Gulf yelled. He can't believed that he was being fooled by this guy.

"Lie? I didn't lie to you. I never said that I'm from the poor family. It's just you who thought like that."

Gulf bite his lower lips. "Fool! How foolish are you, Gulf!" whispered Gulf. "But why didn't you tell me anything?" asked Gulf.

"I don't want you to be embarrassed," A smile engulfed the man's lips.

Gulf gave a death glare to his husband. Smile, smile and smile again, damn it! "And why did you trick me into marrying you? What's your intention?" asked Gulf as he wants to know Mew's true intentions.

"I don't want you to leave me. I love you, Gulf. I love you so much. I want you to stay by my side forever. When I had my sight back, the first person I want to see is you." Gulf was shocked by Mew's confession. The feelings of anger started to subside. Mew's words touched his feelings.

"Don't be angry baby. After two days we will be leaving for Switzerland, Mrs. Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat!" Mew's smile widened. Looks like Gulf can't run anymore. He's trapped with his husband, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.