CHAPTER 9(END)

Gulf returned to Thailand. Now, he's at one of the orphanage that he used to live in. It's been a week since the incident.

"How is Mew's doing? Is he okay? Gosh, just forget him Gulf, he has thrown you out of his life." whispered Gulf.

Gulf looked at the envelope that was in his hand. He will go to Mew's mansion to hand over the divorce papers tomorrow and he will take the rest of his belongings from Mew's mansion too. After that, he will fly to Malaysia to start a new life there.

Meanwhile Mew in his room, he kept on thinking of Gulf. "How is Gulf's doing? Is he okay? Shit, forget him Mew! He had revealed his true color. You should be thankful you saw everything that happened that night!" said Mew.

The door is knocked. "Come in," Mew said. Lhong stepped in and threw the document in his hand to Mew.

"Take a good look at it and read it until you're satisfied enough! I've given you a warning but unfortunately, you did not listen to me! When you've done with the document, don't you dare to say that you regret it to me!" said Lhong coldly. He turned back and slammed the door.

Mew sighed after he had look at the picture and read what was written on the document. "Gulf. Oh my god, what have I done to him? I humiliate the person that I love. I chased out the person that I love. And I've ruined my own happiness." said Mew with regret.

He took his phone and dialed Gulf numbers. He tried several times and Gulf didn't answer his call at all. Then he called Lhong and Lhong didn't answer his call either. He took his car key and left. He wants to find Gulf in his old house.

After half an hour's drive, he arrived in front of Gulf house. Unfortunately, the condition of the house is the same as before. He felt like Gulf never came back here. Suddenly, he felt uneasy.

"What if Gulf were kidnapped? What if Gulf really left him?" Ahhh, he couldn't imagine that he really lost his Gulf. He decided to look for Gulf the next day. He keeps on driving to Lhong's house. Once he was there, he kept knocking on Lhong's door.

Lhong opened the door. "What do you want? Why did you come here? Do you want an advice or do you want to say that you're regret for not listening to me? I'm sorry, I don't have time for all that!" Lhong said harshly to Mew.

"I'm sorry, Lhong. I'm totally regret it. I search for Gulf at his old house but he's not there. I don't know where to find him. I need your help." begged Mew.

Lhong sighed. "I hope you're really regret for all what you've done. All right, I'll help you. Let's go and search for Gulf tomorrow. Now, just go back to your house first and calm your mind." Mew went home.

The next day, Mew went out and headed straight to Lhong's house. A few minutes later, Gulf arrived at Mew's house. He went in and looked for Uncle Dew.

"Uncle Dew." called Gulf and he smiled.

"Oh, sir Gulf. Sir Mew has just went out. Where did you go? Why don't you come back here? I feel sorry for sir Mew. He's like someone who lost a child without you, sir Gulf." tell Uncle Dew.

"He chased me out when we were in Switzerland, Uncle Dew. He chased me out for something that I've never intended to do. That's why I never came back here but now, I came to hand over this divorce papers to him and to take all of my belongings before I fly to Malaysia tomorrow." said Gulf sadly.