"I love you." || Leo

Request: No

Relationship: Leo/Reader

Summary: After the battle and slowly rebuilding their lair, Leo finally gets some much needed time with you.

Warning: Spoilers for the Finale (please watch the finale, it's so good even if it was a little rushed), Unedited

Note: I'm baaaack (I think)

SPOILERS OF THE FINALE, DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS

---

The amount of damage the Shredder made to the lair was going to take days to rebuild. Maybe even months if it was any regular human but the Hamato family was anything but. Rubble was quickly thrown through Leo's portals to a trash site somewhere, Donnie is working on fixing the floors and ceilings with the help of Draxum and April, Raph and Casey help with any heavy lifting, and Mikey, Splinter, and you clean up any other mess that others couldn't do when they are preoccupied and redecorate the rooms.

Hours later, the majority of the rubble and dust was cleaned up. Someone had ordered multiple boxes of pizza and Todd had come to visit with lemonade, which you all happily had. You all ate on the floor and chatted idly with one another. Sometimes it grew quiet when someone mentioned Karai or as you all mostly called her, Gram Gram. While you all know she and the other Hamato clan is always there with you all, it doesn't mean you all didn't mourn her loss.

Soon everyone started to clear out and head to either their rooms or homes, you and Leo headed to his room, holding hands the whole time. You both then changed into your pajamas after turning on his lamp and closing the blinds for privacy and then you crawled up the bed and lied down, pressing yourself on to your boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around you and buried himself on your neck with a sigh. You both remained in each other's arms in the quiet, in your own thoughts.

"I miss Gram Gram." Leo murmured against your skin, breaking you out of your thoughts. "I know we only know her for a day but I wish we knew for more."

"I know what you mean. I would have loved to get to know her and I'm sure you want to show all your amazing skills." You teased at the end there, smiling when you felt the corner of his lips lift up. "But as she said before, you are never alone. She will always be there for you and I'm sure she will see all your cool skills."

"Yeah, I'm sure she will. Thank you, (Y/N)." He said, lifting his upper body to kiss you on the lips.

"Of course," You responded and reciprocated the kiss. You placed a hand on his face and traced his red stripes and admired him. He had a look of adoration on his face or maybe it's love? You don't really know, you haven't really said the 'L' word to each other yet but after the fight? You think you love him, no, you know you love him, you just don't know when to tell him yet.

"I love you." Oh, guess you didn't need to. Your smile grew wide and kissed him again.

"I love you too. I love you so much." You muttered, placing kisses all over his face as his smile too grew wider.

---

It's short but I really just wanted to write something especially after watching the finale.

If you guys didn't know: yes RotTMNT did just have a finale a few days ago and apparently Nickelodeon decided to be a prick and "pause" the show (more liked cancelled it) and fired the ones who made the show. A lot of the fans right now are actually trying to put the show on Netflix and actually give it a chance it deserves. And also there will still be a movie but the finale was rushed and wasn't fair to the crew to only have SIX weeks to work on a 4 episodes finale.

If you guys want to help, please do. Talk about how you love the show and use the tags #saverottmnt #supportrottmnt #riseofthetmnt and tag netflix and nickelodeon, especially on twitter on Saturday at 6pm EST. The plan is to make the tags popular and gain attention to netflix and nickelodeon so that the show will continue with its plan for season 2 and 3. You guys can even send emails to Nickelodeon too.

Basically, to support the show, try:

Email Nick

Twitter: Tag Netflix and Nickelodeon with #saverottmnt #supportrottmnt #riseofthetmnt and talk about what you love about the show

Request to put the show on Netflix here: help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest