HOST

Mitsukuni happily skipped toward Kunugigaoka Junior High

Mitsukuni happily skipped toward Kunugigaoka Junior High. Sweets comfortably snuggled in his arms, he carried a sling bag over his shoulder as he led the way inside the school grounds. Behind him were Takashi and Kyoya, both that would help him set up the last minute props.

Tamaki, as he was only an elementary school student couldn't come so early— the gates weren't open for visitors yet, and wouldn't be for another hour or so. Haruhi would bring Tamaki as she knew Matsukata and the later trusted her with his foster son. What's more, the girl had a few matters to attend before coming.

Lastly, the latest addition, the twins were on their way. Truthfully, both boy— girls should have been there already, but for reasons unknown, they weren't. Either they overslept, or there was a bit of circulation on the way. Be it one, or another, it all perfectly fell into Kyoya's calculations and consideration. The man wasn't the Host Club's former vice-president, otherwise known as the Shadow King for pulling the strings, for nothing.

He had the skills to back both his title and the rumors.

The fact that the nickname Shadow King followed him in his second life, although for different reasons, was totally out of his calculations, though. Kyoya stole a glance at his wristwatch, mentally calculating the time they needed, how long they would take, and the latest adjustment they had to do.

As Mitsukuni couldn't very well occupy a classroom, as all of them were full to the brim with unused props or standing booths, the Host Club would be held outside. Precisely, under the cherry blossoms in the backyard of the school, a few minutes away from the central alley and the majority of the stands.

At first, Kyoya wanted to go for a Butler themed Host Club. After all, both their budget and time were limited. It would be hard to find some authentic enough costumes for the festival on such short notice. Well, then again, they could have done a surgical or military theme without much difficulty, but it didn't exactly cater to the clients' wants in Kyoya's opinion. Also, he didn't feel like dressing in his work attire, and the military honestly wasn't his cup of tea.

Not that he would tell the remaining members of the Host Club if they were to ask.

But now that the twins were in the picture, the variables were different. As the heirs to the Seki Conglomerate, famed mostly for its fashion brands that ranged from custom-made to tailor-made, they didn't leave a single potential customer out. After speaking with the twins some more yesterday— under the dubious eyes of his students, Kyoya and the twins settled on a new theme. The raven sent them everyone's measurements and the duo would come with their clothes.