EPIPHANY

To say Kyoya and Koro-sensei didn't get along was an understatement

Correction. To say that Koro-sensei disliked Kyoya was an understatement. No one, apart from Kyoya maybe, knew the reason behind Koro-sensei's hostility, but they were sure it existed, and it wasn't their misconception. In fact, the students were intimately convinced that had Shimamori-sensei, and Bitch-sensei not stood up for him, the raven head would be long dead— killed by their homeroom teacher.

At first, when they saw the yellow octopus' distorted face as he kept Oshiro-sensei in a tight grip, tentacles black from hatred, and anger, they thought the hitman provoked him. After all, their first impression of the man was him mindlessly dashing and stabbing at their assistant teacher. The idea wasn't too far fetched.

Either way, there was lingering tension whenever the two met, to the point that the 3-E students decided against mentioning the raven head in front of their target. Some wouldn't admit it out loud, but they felt a bit scared whenever they remembered the way Koro-sensei so casually held their newly appointed nurse in a deathly grip.

Another thing they learned was that Oshiro-sensei and Shimamori-sensei, apart from their early spat when they first met, got along strangely well. Oshiro-sensei didn't need so much as a glance to understand what Shimamori-sensei meant and vice versa. Even Irina had to say she was surprised.

Although she knew Kyoya wasn't antisocial, he wasn't the type to make friends either, even more so with someone from the military.

The most surprising, in their combination, was the way they addressed one another. Shimamori-sensei called Oshiro-sensei by his first name, something Irina rarely did, and Oshiro-sensei called the raven head "senpai."

Excuse the 3-E students and staff, but if they remembered correctly, Shimamori-sensei was a few years younger than Oshiro-sensei. From this strange relationship sprouted the rumor that perhaps, both learned Martial Arts under the same master, and Shimamori-sensei happened to start before Oshiro-sensei.

It wasn't the best of reasons, but it satisfied them nonetheless as they couldn't get further information. Irina, on the other hand, felt even more bewildered. How to put it, in a way, Kyoya was both her childhood friend and big brother of sorts. Although when she joined the organization, Kyoya was already here, both were closer in age than anybody else. Lovro tasked him with taking care of her, and she still remembers the days she would spend following him around.

She wouldn't say it to Kyoya's face, but she felt slightly betrayed by this relationship he shared with Shimamori. And may, just maybe, she was a bit jealous of Shimamori for understanding and knowing the raven head so well.