Ending Info

What's up everyone it's Curlyhorse here!

We have reached the end of the book! (Happy but sad moment). Sad because I really enjoyed writing this folks and it's sad I can't write anymore. Happy because...ITS NOT THE END! AHHHH!!! You will notice in the epilogue I mentioned a particularly boy from one of my other books called Tristan. I know you guys really enjoyed this book and I didn't want to leave it all sad with the dragons gone so I'm bringing the dragons back! Let me explain a bit better. After you have read this book, go read my other book called How To Train Your Dragon: Dragon Descendants. I may have wrote that book first but I have made this book lead into it! (Just warning you after these past months I actually think I have become a much better writer so that book probably isn't going to be as good as this one.)

I hope you enjoyed folks because I definitely did. I was really excited about writing this book so I actually published it early. Honestly...this is my favourite out of all the books I have written probably Dragon Masters 2 being my second favourite. The best part of writing it though guys isn't just enjoying making something up but its you lot. Every morning after publishing a chapter I get to read all your comments and every one puts a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day so thank you so much people!appy enough because if it wasn't for everyone I probably would have given up writing books by now. If I had any super power right now, it would be to crawl through this camera, and give you a big hug. (Get my reference? Eh, eh)

You want me to put a double smile on your face then guess what! After reading Dragon Decendants for the second part of this story you should give my new story a look at. It's called How To Train Your Viking! Indeed, now that I have finished this book I have started another! So go check it out guys because I think that's gonna be one of my favourite books too.

That's all from me folks, if you loved why not go and have a click of the follow button (just because you can) thank you so much again guys, love ya all!

PEACE OUT! B-)