Chapter 12 - How To Really Train A Dragon

--------------------
Eylimi's POV:
--------------------

The creature had swallowed him whole. I just watch helplessly from my seat. It was like a nightmare. I felt like I was gonna fall to pieces when the creature started doing something odd. It began coughing. It looked like it was going to throw up. It coughed and coughed until suddenly a blast of wind shot out its nose before Hunter flew out with it.

"The dragon can't eat its own ice!" I heard dad yell from below. I looked back over to the creature where it coughed up the ice spike. And it landed in the ocean sinking to the bottom. I saw Hunter stand up slowly after hitting against another ice spike.

He walked to the end of the spike to face the creature again. He held the staff above his head. The creature tried to shoot but couldn't. It just coughed instead. I began flying his way when he snapped the staff in half, holding a half in each hand.

The dragon roared. It then froze it its steps. It didn't move. It just stood there like a statue, it's eyes were even frozen in that position. I flew up in front of its face between him and Hunter. The creature continued to hold still. It's eyes began to widen slowly.

I saw the spikes on its neck move slightly, like a shiver. It then moved to balance itself better. It looked at me with its huge eyes, a little confused at what was going on. When it got a better look of me it's eyes narrowed back the way they were. It rose its head and began to breath in heavily. I guess it got its shot back.

I closed my eyes tight, ready to take the great freeze. I heard a bang and behind its head was a purple explosion. It shook from the impact, the one tusk it had, hitting the ice spike Hunter was on. He began to fall.

Cloudjumper and I dove down so fast my eyes started to water. I caught him as he landed on the back of my dragon. He kissed me quickly on the cheek before he slid off Cloudjumper to land on Firedrop. He flew up beside me and looked up.

Above us flew dad on Toothless, shooting the creature several times. The bewilderbeast roared, trying to grab him as he flew past like a bullet. Hunter gave me a nod and went to help the others. I landed on the tallest spike near the giant beast. Cloudjumper was trying to hang on but kept slipping. I told him to land and he gave me a questioning look. I ordered again and he did as I asked.

I saw one last blast leave Toothless's mouth. That was the last shot again. I took a deep breath and walked to the edge of the spike. The dragon turned to face me with its angry eyes. It growled. It puffed a gust of wind out its nose. The rattles in the end of my staff shook. The creature shook its head in pain at the sound.

I shook the staff and the bewilderbeast shook its head again. I heard silence for a moment. I looked down to my staff, taking in what each inch of it looked like. A thought hit me. I looked back up to the beast that had an angry face. I gripped my hand tight on the rod.

--------------------
Hunter's POV:
--------------------

I landed next to the others to check if everyone was alright. Vika pointed up to where Eylimi was. I saw her face the giant dragon in front of her. She looked down to her staff for a moment before I saw her grip it. I had wide eyes wondering what she was going to next. I kept begging to myself that she wouldn't do anything stupid.

She began swinging the staff over her head and around herself as she took a step closer each time. The dragon looked at her in shock for a moment before backing away ever so slightly. She kept swinging it around, hitting it on the ice pillar over and over.

The dragon kept stepping back each time. As if scared of her. She swung it around her head one last time before whacking it hard on the ground. It bounced if the ice spike and she held the staff with both hands.

The dragon looked at her with wide eyes for a moment. Oh this isn't going to be good. It's going to eat her or something. Blow her to pieces, freeze her like a water drop. I can't watch. I turned away. I heard everyone gasp. I slowly opened my eyes to look back and see the giant creature.... BOWING TO HER?!?!?!

It had its head low as its one tusk touched the ground. It had one front leg up. It purred. Eylimi stood there rather shocked. It looked back up to her before turning away. It came over to me. Real close. It turned its attention away from me and onto Toothless and Hiccup next to me. Toothless growled. The bewilderbeast hummed before it bowed to him too. He official passed his position onto him.

The giant dragon stood up tall. He looked at the broken staff in my hands. It stared at it for a moment before it turned back to Eylimi. It bowed one last time before it jumped back into the ocean. A huge splash washed over us.

"Ugh!" Viko complained as a small fish jumped out his shirt.

"WOOHOO!!!" Everyone cheered, throwing their helmets in the air.

"YEAH!" I joined in, cheering for Eylimi.

--------------------
Hiccup's POV:
--------------------

Everyone cheered while I hopped on Toothless and flew up to Eylimi. She stood there, still holding her staff in one hand. I pulled her into a tight hug, turning her to face me. She was shocked form the surprise for a moment but then hugged back. She had grown so much. I felt so happy with her in my arms. To have her back with me again. It really was a wish granted.

"I love you." I told her.

"Haha! I LOVE YOU TOO!" She shouted, hugging me tighter. We pulled apart and a tear ran down her cheek. I don't think I have ever seen her smile that wide.

"EYLIMI!" Astrid called from behind me. "Out of the way, my turn." She ordered, pushing me aside. I slid off the ice and. Stormfly caught me. I hung onto one of her spikes as she pulled me back up. I saw both my girls smiling. Astrid was just kissing her all over her face while Eylimi just stood there begging her to stop. Astrid smiled as she stood up, she turned to me before jumping in my arms.

"Ah, oh no." I muttered as both me and Astrid fell off the ice spike. Toothless caught us. I laughed with her before she pulled me into a kiss.

--------------------
Eylimi's POV:
--------------------

Mum and dad fell off as their dragons went down after them. I giggle at how dad nearly dropped her. Firedrop landed in front of me and Hunter slid off. He was all wet from the splash.

"Oh gods are you okay! You were swallowed by the..." I was cut off as he placed his lips on mine. I smiled and put my hands around his neck. I heard people below cheer. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"That's my daughter!" I heard dad yell from far below. I looked down to see him pick mum up and swing her around in happiness.