chapter 14 avenge

The six of them beamed up to asgard leaving Rhodes and Tony with Loki "all right come one were taking you to your cell" Tony says taking off his mask. "Do you really think a normal mortal cell will hold me I'm a god of mischief" Loki shouts trying to sound intimidating "you'll be able to get up to plenty of mischief with your cell mate now come on" Tony says with a slight annoyed tone he lifts Loki off the ground and Loki looks at Tony "thank you" Tony then with visable confusion says "for what?". Loki pauses and looks up at the stars "for making my escape easier. Then all of a sudden he punches Rhodes in the metal war machine chest sending him flying across the field. Loki then prepares to punch Tony but Tony luckily puts his helemt up in time so he gets hit in the helemt which sends him face first into the ground. "Do you really think arresting a god will be this easy" he says with his golden armour shining brighter then the moon. Tony flies at Loki just to get hit in the face again which sends him to the ground.

Loki turns to his left to see war machine with his shoulder canon getting ready to fire but as he fires he does nothing to Loki "oh please I'm a god not just a puny mortal" Rhides stops firing and says in a sympathetic voice "your right" and almost instantly he lifts up his arm and fires a small missle at Loki leaving a huge dent in the ground and Loki also on the ground he then fires from his hands which seem to do a little bit more to Loki he then flies at Loki just as Loki manges to standing he is hit in the face by a metal fist sending him right back to the ground "do you want to go to your cell now" Rhodes shouts with a smug face.

"Listen metal man 2" Loki begins and Rhodes then says to himself confused "wait metal man 2" and Loki Carries on "you may have all this fancy machinery but I have brute force and magic" just then a arm goes around Loki neck "okay use your magic to get out of this" Loki then walks through Tony's arm completely confusing him Loki then picks Tony up by his head throws him at Rhodes who ducks as Iron man goes flying over him going back in the dirt. War machine then fires another missle at Loki which goes through Loki again the Loki infront of Rhodes disappears and Rhides begins to speak with confusion "wait what the fu--" he is cut off by getting picked up by his back and Loki hold Rhodes above him "ahh shit put me down, put me down" Rhodes shout sounding very startled.

Loki smashes Rhodes into the ground and Rhdoes lifts up his hand about to blast at Loki but Loki grabs the metal hand and rips it off leaving only his normal hand Loki and punches Rhides in the face leaving a dent in the silver mask and knocking Rhodes out Loki pick up James and throws him at Iron man who had just gotten up but Tony flies up dodging Rhodes unconscious body "wait Rhodey" Tony shouts preparing to go get him "oh dont want me to get away again do you" Loki says with a smirk and a smug voice. "Oh you are gonna pay for ymtaht you son of a bitch" Tony shouts overcome with rage. He then goes at full speed at Loki which knocks him over by the amount oh force Tony then holds Loki down at starts punching Loki in the face which left a bit if blood but not much. Then Loki begins laughing "you really think you can hurt me a mortal made of metal" Loki then kicks Tony off with ease in the stomach area helping Loki get up but as he gets up Tony is also up and with his arms up infront of him he fires 2 powerful lasers at Loki which first burns a bit if Loki's face but he puts his arms up infront of him and then begins to burn his golden armour on his arms turning it red hot. Loki begins to laugh again but he is not paying attention when Iron man fires a missle at him which sends Loki flying across the field again Loki gets onto his knees and looks up to see Tony fly down to him and punch him in the face making Loki bleed a bit more he coughs a bit of blood "that's for Coulson" Tony says looking down at Loki coughing a bit of blood "what are you trying to do avenge him" Loki says with a huge smirk. Loki then grab Tony by the legs and sends him to the floor Loki then begins punching Tong in the face and the final punch destoy Tony's helemt leaving his face covered in bruises and coughing a bit if blood himself. He lifts up his hand prepared to kill Tony but then he is shot across the field and knocked out by a powerful blast. Tony looks up to see Liam with Coulsons gun form yesterday "the bastard desvered it for what he did to Coulson he avenged him" Liam says walking towards Tony and helping him uo the rest of the agents head outside to help Rhodes and to temporally put Loki in a cell.
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the 2nd to last chapter and chapter 15 will come out soon.