chapter 9 moving

It was a week later and cap had moved into the bungalow yesterday he unpacked everything last night the outside of the bungalow ormage and the front had a drive way for Steve's motorbike. Inside was nice with a brown carpet as you entered the bathroom was on the first door on the left and the kitchen was the one on the right it then went into the living room which had no door there was a blue sofa witha tv on the wall and the back door was also there which went out onto the beach. There to more room a bedroom with Steve grey bed and a computer in the corner and a spare room with nothing in and also a ladder going up into the the attic.

That's when Steve's phone rang as he had just gotten up it was from Sam.

"Steve get over to the shield base quick and dont ask questions also bring your suit".

Steve did exactly that going and getting his suit which he pit in the spare room he had changed the suit making the shield red again but keeping the blue in the middle with the star. His suit also changed with ot being a really dark blue and the scales of his suit were visable even on his cap he had a silver star and had normally where there was white and red stripes it was all a dark red colour across the torso. He had brown gloves only with his fingers and thumb exposed he put his shield in his back and got in his black bike and rhode to the shield base.

He got there and San and Logan were waiting outside. Steve parked and went up to Sam and Logan "what happened" he says in stern tone they walk in the building and to Heimdalls room. "Heimdall did the weird eye thing again and he saw Loki coming to earth" Logan says sounding like it wasn't a big deal.

Sam then spoke "we dint know where on earth he going but it is somewhere on earth". "Well we better sort it out" Steve said keeping his stern voice up.

They walk into Heimdall room to find all the avengers there along with Nick, Liam,Maria and Phil and Nick walks over to Steve, Logan and Sam "he's gone back to asgard to see if he can find out where Loki is going". And just then Heimdall comes back and doenst wait for anyone else to speak and he just begins "Loki he has just opened the Bifrost and... and he is coming" Heimdall is interrupted by a loud crashing sound outside.

"Shit No!" Thor shouts.
---------------------------------------------------------
Recently the chapters have been very short but the next 1 should be longer I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and chapter 10 will be coming soon.