chapter 10 attack

All the avengers and agents ran outside except for Sif and Heimdall who stayed behind in the hospital room. Thor was first out as he marched out to see chitari attack one leaps at him but he manges to hit in the neck with his hammer just before it reaches him. 3 more charge at him but he brings down lightning and destroys them all. Cap and Fury are next out to see the horrifying sight as more and more chitari run out of this beam.

"Dont just look at the beam kill the fucking monster" Thir shouts as he takes down 2 more chitari.

Cap puts on his helemt and throws his shield which hits one and bounces off it to hit another chitari and comes back to him. Meanwhile Fury is just firing his gun which isnt to effective but he manges to take down one. Finally the rest of the avengers are out side as they get out Loki walks out if the Bean with a smirk on his face followed by chitari.

"Loki look at what you have done" Thor shouts with visable rage.

"Okay I think I belive him now" Tony says putting his helemt up on his suit.

And at this point hundreds of chitari run towards the building an the battle begins with Rhodes, Tony and Sam flying up in the air to attack more agents come out side with the pistols but it is mainly useless against the chitari .The battle on the field is failing as the chitari get closer to the shield building and no matter what they do they cant get hold them back many agents get killed in the battle unable to fight against aliens. Loki walks through the choas with no one in his way to stop him as everyone is preoccupied with the chitari that is when chitari gorillas and leviathans come out causing more choas. But Loki is shot in the chest which doesn't peice his skin but was powerful enough to send him to the ground. Loki looks up to see Iron man standing beofre him. "Alright listen up you asgardian reindeer you and your armour are going to surrender or I'm going to kill you" Tony says his seriousness in his voice. "Oh metal man you think you can actually hurt me" Loki says sarcastically with his smirk. Then Tony fires a missile from his shoulder at Loki bit when the smoke disappears from around Loki he is fine. "What the hell" Tony says to himself as he fires another missile and the same thing happens Loki laughs at how desperately he tries "alright my turn" Keeping his smirk Loki fires at Tony sending him through the wall of the shield building and Loki walks through the hole and past iron man who was knocked out from the blast and J.A.R.V.I.S tells Tony to wake up.

The chitari begin to break through the windows of the building. Thor is pinned down by chitari covering him but cap throws his shield which gets 2 of the chitari off Thor which makes Thir able to smash ones head with his hammer and blast the other 2 off with lightning. Cap turns to Thor "Thor find Loki he is in the building and we dont know what he wants" Thor begins running into the building but says to cap first "you dont have to tell me twice" as he heads in. The battle rages on with shield fighting a losing battle. Sam is fighting from above when a leviathan attacks him and as he is about to almost get eaten drops bombs on the creature making it fall from the sky into the forest "thanks" Sam says firing down on the monsters below and Rhodes doesnt reply as he flies down and shoots about 8 chitari to death destroying there body. One then then shoots at Rhodes with a powerful shot that knocks him off his feet. But it gets stabbed in the back by three claws and lifted up and thrown off to the side by Logan who is just covered in purple blood. "Get your ass out of the dirt and fight back in the sky" Logan says as he runs off and jumps at a chitari gorilla stabbing it with his claws in the eyes making it stubble back and fall to the ground.

Cap is fighting off many chitari with many chitari bodies around him his shield is covered in purple blood and dirt even though they are only 15 minutes into the fight he is already exhausted. Sam lands next to him "how many" he says with a smirk and Cap replies "56".

"I'm catching up on you cap I've got 30".

"We'll see"

All of a sudden a blast interrupts there conversation absolutely obliterating a chitari "well of you 2 keep having a conversation so I can overtake both of you as I have 16". Tony flies up into the air blasting more chitari as Rhodes has his back and they fight back to back. with that Sam jumps back into the sky and Cap blocks a shot from a chitari and punches it sending it flying across the battle field which is just filled with bodies of agents and chitari. But he is occupied with another one that surprises him that he doenst notice the chitari gorilla and when he does it's about to strike until a sword peices its head through its skull sending it crashing to the floor almost hitting Steve he looks up to see Sif standing on top of the dead creature pulling out her sword as she has her armour and shield with her aswell. "You have perfect timing" Steve says putting on a smirk as he helps her off the dead creature. "Well I thought I should drop in at some point" she says putting on a similar smirk.

As the fight rages on above Loki along with 5 chitari head down below the base to find the tessract lying and waiting for him "oh Thanos will be pleased" he says as he takes it out of his from the holder and it lands in his hand. But then a hammer goes straight through a the the chitari on his right he turns to see his brother standing on the stairs calling his hammer back to him. Loki sends a blast at Thor but Thor dodges and jumps down the stairs. And swings at the chitari in his left and then aims for Loki who blocks it with his sceptre  he throws Thor off him and fires at him which sends Thir stumbling backwards he charges again but Loki disappears and appears behind Thor and as Thor turns around he gets blasted with a full power blast sending Thir flying across the room.

"Alright time to bring this back to asgard". But then his 3 other chitari get shot by a blast sending then all to the floor. "I had no idea what would happen but I know now" Loki turns to see Coulson with a giant blaster. "Your not leaving with that tessract Loki" Loki smirks and the says "who is going to stop me".

"Who do you think will"

"Not you because your dead"

Loki appears behind Loki and stabs Coulson in the gut making him fall down the stairs and Loki runs off with the tessract uo the stairs "No" Thir shouts charging to Coulson and at that point Fury comes down the stairs "what the hell happened" he looks to see Coulson bleeding out on the stairs. "Coulson" Fury says holding his hand "sir I've worked with your for 10 years and I'm very happy to die fighting for shield and seeing the start of the aven--" he stops talking and stops breathing aswell "Phil" Nick calmly says as he looks at Thor who is visibly distressed what just happened.

Nick looks into Coulson picked to see captain america cards coming out of his jacket. Fury takes them "I'll show them to the captain" Fury says as he looks down in sorrow.

The fight above is going no better with still a losing battle but all of a sudden the chitari start retreating back into the beam and Loki follows but Tony charges after Loki but Loki then blasts him out of the air and back on floor but not as much of a powerful blast as before. They all reateat and get out if there leaving just bodies behind. All the remaining agents and avengers look at each other and Liam turns to Cap and says "what did they get what did they want".

"I'm sure Fury will tell us" Cap says turning to Liam as they look for injured on the battle field.
----------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed chapter 10 and chapter 11 will come put soon.