chapter 8 eyes

"Loki I should have known" Thor shouts while everyone covers there ears expect for Heimdall who doesnt care. "What did Loki do" Thor asks ina demanding voice.

Heimdal is silent for a second but replies in a soft carn voice "let me see" he then travels to asgard using his eyes. He arrives to see choas with leviathans destroying the top of towers and chitari running around hunting for survivors. He travels through asgard finding bodies all over the place because Loki hasn't bothered to clearn up he find Voltstagg body he bends down to examine the body but as he begins he hears a scream behind him "what the hell" Heimdall says to himself. He walks over to find a asgardian male get gunned down by 3 chitari.

He walks through asgard until he gets to the hall with bodies on the right side of the room he cant look at it he then notices there is a green figure on the throne asleep "Loki" is says in a angry deep voice but hears more screaming which wakes Loki up "oh shut up" he shouts as he heads back to sleep. Heimdall follows the screaming which leads him down into the prisons to find the remaining asgardians he walks along the halls with many crying and some punching against the walls to breath through but it is useless. There was no escape from this hell. Heimdall finally gets to the end to find Odin and Frigga both frozen in place.

He comes back into reality he shakes in fear his sister holds his arm "what did you see" Fury says looking at Heimdall in the eyes. Heimdall sits up and slowly speak "asgard has been taken by Loki and some aliens and the people have been locked away in the cells below the hall and Odin and Frigga". Heimdall pauses and until Thor says "what about Odin and frigga" raising an eyebrow. And Heindall slowly says.

"They are frozen in a cell and all kept there by Loki".
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter and chapter 9 should be out soon let's put it this way the next chapter is different.