chapter 7 the reason

About a day after Thanos siege on Asgard Thanos was already about to leave as his ship had turned half of the chitari army and all the outsiders boarded the ship Corvis also got on and Thanos turned to Loki. "Get the tessract and dont fail me or else" Thanos spoke in a low very intimidating voice. "Of course lord Thanos I will get the tessract it cant be that differcult" Loki said in a slightly nervous manner "good begin your attack on the base soon gove it about 2 weeks because there may still be some asgardians trying to stop us".

"As you wish lord Thanos" and with that Thanos boarded his ship and left leaving asgard. Loki had a smirk on his face and headed down to the prisons we thought to himself while walking there that all of this is his he has control of all of asgard.

He went down to the prisons and went passed look the other asgardians until he got to his father.

"Loki why did you join that tyrant" Odin holds back his tears with real disappointment in the path his son has chosen.

"I belive your the tyrant father".

Odin raises in eyebrows in shock at his sons answer "how am I the tyrant" Odin screams demanding an answer.

Loki looks down "you killed my father you sent Sif and Thor to kill him you didnt want me to find out but I did you killed my father and my people the ice giants".

"They were treating you poorly I saved you son".

"Stop calling me your son I'm now the last of the ice giants and I just wanted to know my father but you took him away from me to soon killing him before I ever got the chance to speak with him it would helped if you actually helped me when I was a child but no Thor was the favourite and he is the one to become king when you die but I'm not I get nothing from you" Loki shouts so loud it echoes down the corridors of the prison.

"But Thanos he told me I was the favourite it helped me and he is more like my father then you'll ever be" Loki shouts again.

"That monster has blinded you Loki"

"You have done that you self Odin and since I'm part ice giant" Loki skin turns Blue and gets red eyes he breathes frost onto Odin and Frigga which freezes them both he then turns back to normal he has a smirk but tears in his eyes as he walks away proud and horrified at what he has done.

1 week later on earth.

Heimdall is finally waling up he is Surrounded by Sif, Nick, Tony, Thor and Steve he finally opens his eyes to see them all looking at him.

"Brother" Sif says in excitement.

"Sister" Heimdall says back not fully awake but Thor ruins this moment.

"Heimdall what happened to you is something wrong on asgard" Heindall is silent and closes his eyes again trying to remeber what happened.

He opens them again "I remeber" he turns his head to Thor.

"Thor" he says with slight panic in his voice.

"What is it Heimdall" Thors eyes widen as he awaits for his answer.

"Loki says hi"
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this pretty short chapter 7 and chapter 8 will be out soon.